Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RE: Devestated Castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx
C-Grade
C-Grade
Nyx

RE: Devestated Castle Empty
PostSubject: RE: Devestated Castle   RE: Devestated Castle EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Wooot. I hope we get that CH Harkin, but if not I'll be there for Devestated Castle.

As for what happened last time, I had a long talk with IThrowHotDonuts back a while ago when we were still allied. He seems to think that our trouble was that we had other people there doing damage to the raidboss and the most damage inflicted was likely by one of the clans that already had a CH. If we have a lot of people from other clans helping us out, we either need to put them in our clan temporarily or not have them attack the boss. He also said he believes that damage done to other mobs in the castle contributes to who gets the CH, so we need to have as many as we can actually in Sixpounder and killing stuff off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bprm
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: RE: Devestated Castle   RE: Devestated Castle EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:13 am

oh o.o but its ok now i was the first one to bid and i bidded 2.1kkk
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: RE: Devestated Castle   RE: Devestated Castle EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:41 am

DC > those clan hall in town. Try to keep it.
Only your clan members should atk the mob. Other should guard only. Only signed up clan that contribute the most dmg on the RB will win. Good luck

This reminds me of Poseidon's Army and Fairlight vs Undead Army at DC siege. Good time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Devestated Castle   RE: Devestated Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Devestated Castle
Page 1 of 1