Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do you disagree with this?

Go down 
+4
MrBrownstone
[SP]Runsy
[SP]Lombardi
[RG]SirMumra
8 posters

disagree
yes
do you disagree with this? Vote_lcap11%do you disagree with this? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
no
do you disagree with this? Vote_lcap89%do you disagree with this? Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[RG]SirMumra
Admin
[RG]SirMumra

do you disagree with this? Empty
PostSubject: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:36 pm

[quote]Jackals wrote:
Howard I don't want to suggest your being biased, but would it be a big deal or any different if someone else played on a character for either side because they wanted to help them out. This is your server and you are obliged to do whatever it is you like, but I am getting banned in IRC and in game (which I never thought you would ever do) for things that I just do not do. I have supported L2R since it opened and at time I have become bored of lineage 2 and went and played other games for a period of time, but yet I still continued to support the server, by idling, answering questions on the forums and keeping the alliance members of Stone Temple on Revenge. Yet I feel you are still trying to find the smallest thing to ban me for when there is none. I mean should the entire population be forced to only play L2Revenge and not play Bf2 or counter strike, or star craft. Should people not be allowed to have variety in what they do in there free time. If you have a thing for me fine but do not take it out on Legions, they are one of the few respectable alliances that have grouped together on L2Revenge. Don't worry I won't be involved in there castle sieges anymore if they decide to have them again. Everything thats needs to be said has been from both sides as far as I tell.

I am going to endorse my response that after reading everything from players, GM's and the rest of the population mumra and to the rest of Legions you guys did a terrific job and understand how to run an alliance and how to treat people. Don't accept Last Resort's challenge. They don't deserve it.

This has nothing to do with you. It could of been anyone. The fact is these challenges were for clan vs clan or ally vs ally fights to stop talking shit and see who really is the best. This wasnt designed for recruiting people from other clans/allys to fight in the battle.

Legions should of taken there best 9 and last resort should of taken there best 9 and THEY should of had the battle. It was wrong of harkin or anyone else to except outside help. THIS ISNT A SIEGE. There is no politics in these battles.. You bring your crew, other people bring theres and you fight.

I thought of the idea for these battles.. NOT anyone else. I know what I had in mind for these battles and the purpose of them. If anyone wants to argue what MY thoughts are and what I expect to see out of these battles lets do it. Its my server, My ideas, MY TIME to set these battles up, if I say I didnt like how something went down then god damn it thats my right. But no matter how much I didnt think that was fair of legions I still wont do anything because it wasnt against the rules.[quote]

Quote :
Mumra wrote:
Well I'm most likely going to have to deal with flames for the rest of my revenge life but here it goes. We accept your challenge all gear. Question Howard are we going to be able to seal the castle before we start so we can res or release to castle sense we cant put up a flag inside? and i got my team and we are ready to deal with LastResort proper. Lets get this on. I think if we can change it to the 3rd pls do to people not able to get off work on a saturday.

i just want to say that we had some issues with the date from jump(but no one seen that). Its called RL issues work, etc... im not one to complain on the forums mainly i care more about being ingame. Well....
I just have to say that the only reason that we accepted jackals as help was: hero/good player that could be on at 2pm est(and the oly was to be a event and all these heros hmm)so we where going up against 3 heros(Mumra uses brain and say to self hero ud and +++ gear), "yes jackals i would like that help you offered"... lame no smart (out geared, out heroed) makes a dission to help my alliance do to the fact that the thread was locked and that i couldn't discuses a better date for the challenge to make better preparations so that all that could be there and the best of the best gear/player could be online. Well i dont want to spend anymore time flaming so i will say CHALLENGE again i will accept. and as far as the tit light sets i'll ask the guys that wasn't directly involved, that received those sets if they want to give them up and ill leave to them cause now they are geared to help in the next challenge.... I am out and will not replay to anything else on this topic we won fare and square LastResort Sorry the "Noob alliance" out smarted you. im out have fun and play hard.[quote]
Back to top Go down
https://legions.forumotion.net
[SP]Lombardi
Admin
[SP]Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:01 pm

I totally agree and I think we woulda rolled em even without Jackals' help. See, they're just mad because they posted so much crap about us, saying we suck and that we're cowards because we wouldn't accept the challenge. But look how it all ended, we won, and they can't accept that fact, either because they donated way TOO much and they don't think they should had lost with their gear or because they had 3 heroes and still lost. Whether they like it or not they're going to have to accept the fact that we are much better than they are, everyone likes us and we're not a bunch of assholes like they are.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Runsy
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Hell i dont even see the problem with him attending the C-challenge.
He was in the alliance during the CC and that, imo is what counts.

Ppl can say what they want, they rules dont say "You cannot invite anyone before the CC is over" or something like that.

You did what u thought was nessesary, and im glad you did. You guy's won it! not 1 player wont it for us, it sure helped abit, but he didnt win it for us, team effort Smile
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:21 am

woah, didn't know you guys had jackals in that castle siege... confused
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:21 am

Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:02 am

MrBrownstone wrote:

Dont double post.

And Mumra, I don't understand your poll... or question... I just understand that we won, Jackals got banned for a stupid reason and that LastResort sucks.
Back to top Go down
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:01 pm

not exactly sure which point you want a "agree/disagree" on but if Howard wanted a way for clans to just duke it out, that's what clan wars are for. these 9v9 things are nothing more than pvp events. "9v9 winners get an item of their choice" sounds like an event to me. in which case i don't see the problem in inviting someone who wants to take part in the "event". very dumb reason to ban Jackals. Even if it is an ally vs ally who's to say Jackals isn't our ally? People come and go in alliances. What makes Jackals any less an ally than someone who joined us the very same day?

I don't understand Howard's logic and I think we won according to all the rules of the server and castle challenge event. I didn't get any of the items we won and I don't know who got them so you can't say my opinion is biased. From what I know about the challenge I have to say our alliance and Jackals did nothing wrong/unfair/cheap.
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 8:27 pm

my own opinion is that you guys shouldn't have used Jackals, because it wasn't like he was with us from day 1 that Legions Reborn was.... Reborn.... so I think that you guys should have beat Last Resort with our own members that have been here since the start..
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:24 am

I agree with MrBrown.
Howard made mistake when he didn't state the rule clear enough.
We made mistake to use Jackal's help to get flamed later on.

Only the Greeks didn't make any mistakes 'casue they suck, they got no skills so every stupid things they do,say,and being lost in that CC were obviously normal. Those were not mistakes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
[RG]LordSinister

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:40 pm

guess u guyz didn't c the gear we were going against. i crit there bish for 1-2k Shocked lol. we don't have the gear they have. The ppl we had in the challenge had on the alliances gear. Remember we didn't ask Jackals to help us. He offered.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:48 pm

YAY FOR Tit Light, +1.abow, cov, greater might HE Sniped Crit on enemy HE for 600 DMG! WOOOOOOOT... fuckin +16 armor..

Friend of my enemies are my enemies...

Enemies of my enemies are my friends...
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:32 pm

still...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you disagree with this?   do you disagree with this? Empty

Back to top Go down

do you disagree with this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: Announcements-
Jump to: