Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LastResort=no skilled flamers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sephirenth
Leader
sephirenth

LastResort=no skilled flamers Empty
PostSubject: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:57 pm

LOL at l2r forums at flame section see what they write RespectM3 is talking shit about me and b4 wipe and after wipe he is getting pwned with +16 gear

Legions gave a lesson at the challenge and shows we are the best ally atm in my opinion

p.s. do not flame them they are good at WORDS clown
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:59 pm

How to beat Last Resort at flaming - just write something long with proper grammar lol
I know, i got D3athWater to shut up in the one of flaming posts by just trash talking him to death with proper grammar lol

Zoddy
Back to top Go down
GyGa
Leader
GyGa

PostSubject: a   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:04 pm

maybe we cont beat them in Flames but we POWN THEM
they allways do shit talking, dont listen to them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simply2fast.forum-motion.com
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:54 pm

wanna know how to beat them in flames?

go to babelfish.altavista.com
type in your flame
translate from english to spanish (for the BRs)
copy the spanish translation and then translate that from spanish to french (cause we all love the french)
copy the french translation and then translate that from french to greek (for the greeks of course)
copy the greek translation and then translate that from greek to english (for everybody else)
result? uber-flame that will have the competition in complete shock affraid affraid

Here's an example (with a few edits in the translation to remove words babelfish couldn't translate through 3 languages):
Normal Flame wrote:
Ever since we left the LastResort alliance with the useless Snow21R we've been much more organized. I've said it many times while in the alliance and I'll say it again, the sieges lead by snow were the most chaotic shit I've ever seen.

Snow was running around on a second class TH during a siege in which he was planning on cresting!! AND he was leading the final rush like 8 minutes before end of the siege UNTIL a bunch of us yelled at him to get in the back.

Super Flame wrote:
From then we would leave the alliance LastResort with the Snow21R useless a lot of we have been organised. This I have often said while in the alliance and to him says a other than the time, the placements leads from the snow this was the chaotic excrement that I have always seen. The snow functioned around in second TH of order at the duration a placement that it in drew in the cresting!! and led the final attacks as 8 minutes before the end of placement up to our handful it has shouted in it acquires in in the part.
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:44 pm

Shit ... my english is good but i don't even know how to pronounce this word : excrement lol
You would of pwn me with that flame, as i would be uterlly confused and unable to reply, instead best reply i could get for that post is: o.O
Back to top Go down
Nyx
C-Grade
C-Grade
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 8:15 pm

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bprm
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:37 pm

DeathDelivery wrote:
Shit ... my english is good but i don't even know how to pronounce this word : excrement lol
You would of pwn me with that flame, as i would be uterlly confused and unable to reply, instead best reply i could get for that post is: o.O
excrement = poo = shit = fecal matter = doodoo = stink pile = turd = Snow21R = cow pies = cowplop = crap = dung = feces = guano = manure = meadow muffins = night soil = poop
albino
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:10 am

[RG]Borax wrote:
DeathDelivery wrote:
excrement = poo = shit = fecal matter = doodoo = stink pile = turd = Snow21R = cow pies = cowplop = crap = dung = feces = guano = manure = meadow muffins = night soil = poop
albino

I get the meaning lol

So pee = D3athWater ? our leet sub leader who is less than a factor than my banned pinkie lol
Back to top Go down
sephirenth
Leader
sephirenth

PostSubject: Re: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 1:43 pm

Im greek guys but i am pissed of with them they donate in groups they are bitching around when they are pwned and i think only a few of them are good ppl
All the others are in mine ignore list

p.s. let them post whatever they like in flame section they only know that LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LastResort=no skilled flamers   LastResort=no skilled flamers Empty

Back to top Go down

LastResort=no skilled flamers
Page 1 of 1