Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

correct me if im rong

Go down 
+4
DeathDelivery
[RG]LordSinister
[RG]Milky
mist
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mist
C-Grade
C-Grade

correct me if im rong Empty
PostSubject: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:17 am

yea for the last couple of days ive ben enchanting some mage weapons. so im just kinda pissed off at the enchant rate i know its under a fighter enchant rate but i dont see the reason... first ill tell u about how bad it is to enchant a mage weapon and how nice it is to enchant to a +16... today i had about 1 billion adena so i spent 500kk on enchanting a SB and i made it all the way to +16 so i got pretty happy and someone was talking about how they needed a mage weapon so i said what the hell ive got 500kk left and nothing to do with it so i started to enchant a mage weapon and only got a +6??? i can get that on the first try with any fighter weapon... now the reason why i think that u guys sould switch the enchant rate or make it the same ... first the people that made Lineage II didnt make the weapon fighter and mage weapons unbalanced and if they did they probably balanced them by blood oath... alright well if im rong about that then lets talk about this server in sieges with cat buffs on and a +25 artemis bow im killed in about 1-3 hits because they crit so much and they crit for about 5k each crit... when i crit IF I CRIT in this server on a mage im probably hitting for the same amount as him even tho the crit rate for a mage is so nerfed anyways a +16 SB could probably kill me in 3-5 hits and anyone that can get 1 billion adena can get close to a +16 SB i did it with 500kk so if im attacking an archer straight up only reguler attacks lets say prominence for a sorc he will kill me probably before i hit him 5 time and with full raid boss jewels +16 im not even going to be doing enough damadge to even put a dent in his CP before im down... now make a party with archers all with full donate and 1 or to healers and the only people that will be able to bring u down is another party like that of some nice ass fucking mages with some heroes and 2 sick ass healers

mumra said the reason why the mage weapon enchant is like that is because the most donated weapon on the server is the AM and the ZM but if u switched it around to fighter then it would be Artemis. Sb. Drac.Duals.Hades. and bassicly all thoes fighter weapons so wouldnt he make more money off of lower fighter weapon enchant ???

correct me if im rong on any of this i think i might post it on the l2revengeserver.com i just wont to be able to get my AM or ZM to +26 FINNALY!!!!

thanks volc for proving my point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFh1f19maEc
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:04 am

can I get a summary please? I dont feel like reading 300 words in single space.
Back to top Go down
[RG]LordSinister

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:14 am

the summary is that fighter weapons r easier to enchant then mage weapons.
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:23 am

thanks for summary, and yes they are... even though i just popped my +12 a.bow
Back to top Go down
mist
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:24 pm

and the point is that they sould switch it because theyd make more money Razz and i play all mage classes so itd help me alot
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Point in enchanting am's is to enchant them all at the same time, which means you put like 10 AM's in your inventory, get them all to +3, and than slowly enchant all to +4, a lot will break but some will stay. With 5 AM's i got to +5 this way and that +5 broke going to +6, so if you really got like 1kkk adena to waste, buy 5 AM's or 10 AM's each turn leaving only those that reach +6 point.
After that enchant those +6 and finally you will be left with only one AM that got higher enchant, all through don't expect much, with 10 AM's i presume you will maybe get to +7 if you are lucky to like +9 or +10.
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 6:43 pm

I agree with mist.The most enchanted AM i made,was+6,it normaly breakes at+4...well...not normal of course something's wrong with it.If i would be you,mist,i would post it in the l2forum.
Back to top Go down
Krook
C-Grade
C-Grade
Krook

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 9:55 am

Yeah... its totally fucked up. I've spent like atleast 2kkk on AM's and the highest so far is +7 affraid

BTW Mist, we gotta work on those Heavens Dividers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://krook.bloggagratis.se
mist
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 6:28 pm

nah crook were working on saints spear for now Razz im making a warlord for mad money question mark and for OLY to get my skillzzz +10
Back to top Go down
luchsieh
D-Grade
D-Grade
luchsieh

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 12:42 am

ya i hate how AM's are so hard to enchant. i actually managed to get AM+8 before then i sold it for...i forgot how much. but i know its not a lot cus ppl just dont freaking understand that AMs are hard to enchant.
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:54 am

even with 500kk to get +6 is a miracle.
3kkk and +8AM lol?
then another example, just after wipe i farmed 1.2kkk, enchanted AS and 2 in a row +16.
those should be same rate, not just switch it upside down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: correct me if im rong   correct me if im rong Empty

Back to top Go down

correct me if im rong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: