Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[PK/PVP Rules]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

[PK/PVP Rules] Empty
PostSubject: [PK/PVP Rules]   [PK/PVP Rules] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:09 am

I will start with the PVP Rule(s):
Kill all flagged or warred--StoneTemple, VLK, LastResort
Do not flag during Raids unless it is absolutely neccessary (I.E. No one out of alliance is around and you need to pre-frenzy, or Bishop in party is almost dead due to griefer)
Help your alliance members when they ask for it if you are not immidiately busy at the moment in time. (Busy does not include farming, plvling alts, etc. However Busy does include Raiding, pvping somewhere else, Dekarmaing, IRL neccessities like food/etc.)

Now for the PK Rule(s):
DO NOT PK DURING MASS PVP (with the exception that you bsoe to clan hall IMMIDIATELY after you pk during mass pvp)
Do NOT pk alliance members.
Do NOT pk clan leaders in the alliance.
Do NOT pk the alliance leader.
PK ONLY when the majority of the present alliance and party members at the scene agrees for you to PK.

Rules are subject to change (possibly without notice) Please check back periodically.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Triphect
C-Grade
C-Grade
[SP]Triphect

[PK/PVP Rules] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PK/PVP Rules]   [PK/PVP Rules] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:49 am

With the drama event that happend tonight (Thursday, Janruary 24, 2008, North American Time). This is why I can't stress enough that all Clan Leaders and members pass the word on to each other to register and read the forums and stay up to date!!

[Milky: Edited to include date as to what "tonight" meant.]

Thanks Milky!! Glad you got my back!! Smile
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

[PK/PVP Rules] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PK/PVP Rules]   [PK/PVP Rules] EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:50 am

Note to Alliance pvp/pking each other:

If you have been pked/pvped by an alliance member, instead of going back to kill them or flaming them, please just report it to your/their clan leader(s) and/or to SirMumra to handle it. We do not wish to see any alliance members killing each other.

Only exception to this rule is if you're dueling each other or we're having an alliance event where it's in a PVP style.

This is an alliance, so act like one. We're here to not only be professional, but for everyone in the alliance to have fun too.

As Mumra would say, "It says it on the box, M for mature and ages 17 and up. Meaning you're supposed to act as an adult when you play."

Other than that, no more updates on this rule for now. I'll post more if anything else "stupid" arises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[PK/PVP Rules] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PK/PVP Rules]   [PK/PVP Rules] Empty

Back to top Go down

[PK/PVP Rules]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: Announcements-
Jump to: