Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to LegionsReborn

Go down 
+4
[SP]Xymos
Faile
Act10nM4N
[SP]Harkin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

What happened to LegionsReborn Empty
PostSubject: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:42 am

well i guess its my job to fill u guys in on what happened during the sieges and the end of legionsreborn.

well this is the story:
when we got to siege grounds , after we rolled some parties and stuff we noticed we couldnt make it alone so we got pms from titan´s leader asking for a truce so i asked in the ally vent if u guys would agree and everyone did. so we teamed up with the titans and got a succesfull siege day where we fullfiled all of our goals. that night when mumra logged in we filled him in with details so he would know what was happening.

on sunday we started sieging again with me leading cuz mumra wasnt online. we were doing a good job and he logged in , he didnt even try to take the lead which confused me a lot so we helped the titans take aden but he suddenly disagreed with all we had planned and fucked up our truce by attacking titans cuz he ¨wanted¨a castle. after that i was very surprised and dissapointed so i logged out. after a while i logged back in with some alt so i could talk with my clan about what had just happened, we agreed to go to giran cuz rip wanted me to help and i couldnt leave her behind.

while we were defending giran then he started saying that if we lost the castle he would dissolve and actually he did after the siege and reseted vent leaving us very confused and dissapointed.

i dont know what happened to him that day and imo it was not the best idea to dissolve but he did and said hes gonna take a brake from revenge, yes he did wrong and left us behind but still he was our ally leader and he did a great job before whatever happened to him happen and he deserves our respect.

now ive started a new ally so all the clans wont spread out and we can play with our beloved friends. i made it myself cuz i got several pms of ppl saying i was the right one to lead the new ally if there were to be a new one. i have almost all the clans we had before but still missing some of em whose leaders havent been on, but im trying to catch them.

Last edited by [SP]Harkin on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:49 am

Super duper.

im suggesting that since im making ALL buffers to one account now , should we do one clan "buffers" for us , where we all could add our alts,buffers,exc. even in siege situation it would help alot if those would be in one clan,the one who is playing on it,can easily see who is ingame with some buffer or what , and thinking it this side, it will make more room for clans to recruit more active players.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:57 am

we have one already , uberalts just tell me and ill invite ur alts, not just the buffers
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Krumm wrote:

pass the info on plz

That is the info for the vent that we are using (thanks to brett). You can connect without a password right now, if I need to set one I will. For now when you log on you will be guest. I am slowly making user accounts for everyone and pming you the password through the vent private message system. This is a 100 person vent so we have enough room to accomodate us all. If you have any problems with your account or can't log in pm me here or in game.

Please respect the leaders and people in vent. There are some other people that use that vent as well please don't harass them either.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Xymos
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Harkin we appreciate deeply what youve done in the last few days and we know you are the right man for the new alliance leadership. I know everyone is a little disoriented right now but our new ally will reform, regroup, and start dominating once again. Everyone just be patient and fight through these hard times, for the good times are always around the corner. Ill do everything I can to help in the transition and I encourage everyone else to step up and make this easier on Harkin.
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:06 pm

Harkin is the far better option for alliance leader... screw the power hungry Mumra fag
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:07 am

" i wanna bounce bounce bounce to the rhytm divine ... "
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:11 am

Harkin wrote:
after a while i logged back in with some alt so i could talk with my clan about what had just happened

Just wondering why you did that?

Mumra did what he said during siege so what surprised me was he actually did what he said. He's the man of his words so i have nothing to complain about this. He gave 1 hour notice for the vent reset, so it didn't surprise me at all.
Maybe Mumra was wrong in Aden siege, i wasn't on that siege so i can't tell. However assuming he was wrong in Aden siege, what you did after that was not right either as a leader and a part of the alliance. It was immature and full of yourself.
Well, good luck with your new alliance. Watch out, you are becoming another Last Resort. Or already is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:05 am

well if u knew mumra a little bit more u will be surprised, and i wasnt the only one sharing that thought
Back to top Go down
sephirenth
Leader
sephirenth

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 9:20 am

ok i disagreed from the first moment with mumra but he is a good ally leader i think we must not judge him like this

but now the main target i think is to be friends with TheTitans is a good ally and i am thinking to let them join us or we shall join them Harkin must be considered of that and he decides he inform us whats the deal and we move on

i think the RaidGodz members must be spread to different clans of the new ally

i want some greek guys in my clan because all my clan mates are greek (except 1-2)
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 am

ive thought about joining titans but heres the deal: they wont have room for all of us
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:56 am

Ok guys here is the deal. You have no need to bad mouth mumra or talk shit. He put his life and soul into this game and made it what it had become. I know from personal experience what it takes from both clan and alliance leaders on their mental and even physical state. Mumra had alot of things going on in his personal life and as such was not on as much as he used to be. This is where the miscommunication came in.

Harkin as second in command of the alliance made an executive decision with TheTitans to put both of us in a position to each hold 2 castles at the end of the siege. This was a strategic move that would give us at least equal numbers and better pvp skills.

Mumra was not able to come to the sieges on Saturday so did not see how they had already helped us. What he saw was us in control of aden and letting another alliance take it from us. Harkin did attempt to explain in to him at first when he came in vent. Mumra was probably not thinking very straight and rather ticked off as well. He decided to try and take it back by attacking TheTitans before all the facts were out. After this happened he was drawn into another channel and had it explained a bit better but by that time it was too late to repair which is what ended up with loosing both sieges.

Mumra had said if we lost the castle he would sissolve the alliance, and honestly I don't think this was a new idea to him. He was sick of it causing problems in his family life and taking over his life. I understand why he said and did what he did. Yes I think he made the wrong decision at the siege, and we lost two castles it. It might have been different had he been there on Saturday.

Contrary to what anyone believe the reason he dissolved the alliance was more for his own well being and lets face it ... this is still just a game. Harkin stepped up to the role of leader and I have no question in my mind that he is ready and capable to lead it. He has alot of our support and anything needed we can put in a little extra effort and "git r done".

Mumra did a good job as leader overall and dealt with people constantly complaining ./ not listening. It is a stressfull title and I think he did what he could. What's done is done and there is really no need for the trash talk. The new alliance is already up and running and organized. We are a family more or less and have pvped / played with each other for some time which makes us all the stronger. In my opinion we also have the best pvpers on the server. So lets move on and continue kicking ass and chewing bubble gum (shit ... I am all out of bubble gum.)

P.S. Sorry for the book lol
Back to top Go down
[SP]Xymos
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Nicely put Faile, I agree with every word of it.
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Faile wrote:
Ok guys ......lol

fcking book... lucky i didn't feel lazy n ask for a summary.. haha =]
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:13 pm

lol Milky xD. I could summarize if needed I suppose. I was bored at the time I think. That and don't need people to get confused and/or flamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to LegionsReborn   What happened to LegionsReborn Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to LegionsReborn
Page 1 of 1