Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruiting active players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

Recruiting active players Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:55 am

So , we are are looking for active, siegeable ppl to play with us and share the fun with pvp,raiding,shit talking exc affraid

If u know someone ingame,who actually can speak GOOD english,can pvp/siege even WITHOUT vent,can communicate
normally , have some sence of humor. tell him to get in toutch with me ingame Act10nm4n.
expecially im expecting that u can WRITE,READ,UNDERSTAND,ARRANGE CHAT TYPES right,good,and easy way AT THE SAME TIME when u PVP,SIEGE,or scratch your balls. its very important that u info players in ally,clan,party while u play.

not looking for gear,doesnt matter what he/she/you have.

If u guys in my clan have buffers,let me know so i can get them in buffers clan if HArkin give his blessing for it.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:00 pm

im gonna give u the blessing of noblesse Razz
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:57 am

Act10nM4N wrote:
So , we are are looking for active, siegeable ppl to play with us and share the fun with pvp,raiding,shit talking exc affraid

If u know someone ingame,who actually can speak GOOD english,can pvp/siege even WITHOUT vent,can communicate
normally , have some sence of humor. tell him to get in toutch with me ingame Act10nm4n.
expecially im expecting that u can WRITE,READ,UNDERSTAND,ARRANGE CHAT TYPES right,good,and easy way AT THE SAME TIME when u PVP,SIEGE,or scratch your balls. its very important that u info players in ally,clan,party while u play.

not looking for gear,doesnt matter what he/she/you have.

If u guys in my clan have buffers,let me know so i can get them in buffers clan if HArkin give his blessing for it.

Why without vent? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 2:19 am

Because U have to be able to write while pvp or anything , and always u may not have possibility to have vent, or maby u are not connected.

if u can dig your nose with middlefinger,while u scratch your ass with same hand little finger , U are a PRO.
get what i mean?

edit* ofcourse i want ppl to join vent atleast in sieges , its much easier if u even listen What a Face
Back to top Go down
[VL]Hextor
D-Grade
D-Grade
[VL]Hextor

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:16 am

+1 cheers Act10nM4N
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:49 am

I agree with the ability to pvp without vent, however I also feel that vent should still be obligatory in joining.
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Act10nM4N wrote:
Because U have to be able to write while pvp or anything , and always u may not have possibility to have vent, or maby u are not connected.

if u can dig your nose with middlefinger,while u scratch your ass with same hand little finger , U are a PRO.
get what i mean?

edit* ofcourse i want ppl to join vent atleast in sieges , its much easier if u even listen What a Face

ahh in that case i agree.but u never speak on vent anywayz -_- confused
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:47 am

And the reason u dont wanna know affraid

i sound like ivy who have just whole plate of morning porridge in cheek

and besides im very shy silent
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:42 am

ahahahahahahaha if you say so...but that's not an excuse!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 am

no its not , i can come and speak with U if u want to rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting active players   Recruiting active players Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting active players
Page 1 of 1