Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerning the alliance, IMPORTANT!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krook
C-Grade
C-Grade
Krook

Concerning the alliance, IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the alliance, IMPORTANT!!!   Concerning the alliance, IMPORTANT!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Hello dear ally members!

The last couple of days ive seen a lot of sad and angry faces in our alliance.
I know some ppl are still mad about Mumra breaking up Legions and that we didnt do as well as we should in the last couple of sieges.
But don't give up guys we are still one of the biggest names on the server and almost everyone knows who we are and what we are capable of.

It's Harkins first time beeing a alliance leader and its a damn tough job keeping 300ppl together as a group.
So don't blame him for anything.

So, here is the thing. This weekend we are going to have a leader meeting and talk about lots of stuff concerning our alliance.
There's lots of things that we need to talk about and we are not just going to give up!
I really care for this ally and I know that many of you guys do that as well and we are gonna straighten things out.

THERE IS NO "I" IN "TEAM" (but there is a "I" in "Pie")... lol!

Keep up the good work everyone and play together as a group.
Back to top Go down
http://krook.bloggagratis.se
[SP]Lianor
D-Grade
D-Grade

Concerning the alliance, IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning the alliance, IMPORTANT!!!   Concerning the alliance, IMPORTANT!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:07 pm

well said Krook ... as always =)
Back to top Go down

Concerning the alliance, IMPORTANT!!!
Page 1 of 1