Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mats to create bogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

mats to create bogs Empty
PostSubject: mats to create bogs   mats to create bogs EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:37 pm

mature red cobol
mature alternative cobol
mature blue cobol
mature alternative cobol
mature golden cobol
mature alternative golden cobol
mature red codran
mature alternative red codran
matura chilly codran
mature alternative chilly codran
mature twin codran
mature alternative twin codran
ripe blue coba
ripe alternative clue coba
ripe gold coba
ripe alternative gold coba
Back to top Go down
[RG]Kinesik
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: mats to create bogs   mats to create bogs EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:56 pm

Hell YEAH! Very Happy Good Job and Congrats everyone! Which castle do we have? i Had a meeting with classmates at the same time as the siege, so i couldn't make it :/... see you all on later tonight or during the week.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: mats to create bogs   mats to create bogs EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:25 am

lol kin we have giran
Back to top Go down
Folken
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: mats to create bogs   mats to create bogs EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:38 pm

For those of us who do not know anything about the Manor System. Please read up on this for some basic knwloedge:
http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/features/manorsystem/
http://www.lqgaming.com/lineage2/data/2223~manorguide.php/index.php

So we all should be looking forward to cropping a lot in the next 2 weeks. As the amount of crops we have will mean the number the BoGs we can make. The more we crop, the more BoGs we get. I sure as hell want to have shitloads of BoGs to enchant my skills and use for trades. So lets get working.

Just like how we usually make parties for lvl/pvp/raids ... we will also do crop parties to get ourselves a headstart. Cropping can become boring if you do it alone. :p

We will need to have some low level characters to do this as well to meet the seed level range.
For example lets say if there is a seed that says lvl 50 -63. Make sure you seed mobs which are within Giran territory and are of that level. You also have to be within this lvl range or else there will be a high failure rate. (Try to seed the normal seed first as the alternative seeds have higher failure rate than normal ones. Once normals are finished and you cannot buy anymore, then go onto alternative ones.)

I thought about posting this here to give you a rough idea how many crops are needed just to make a BSoE. You can use any of the 4 different type of the combinations. However our main purpose will be to make BoGs with our crops.

Blessed Scroll of Escape......... 750 Red Cobol + 15000a
Blessed Scroll of Escape......... 300 Blue Cobol + 15000a
Blessed Scroll of Escape......... 300 Golden Cobol + 15000a
Blessed Scroll of Escape......... 375 Red Codran + 15000a
Blessed Scroll of Escape......... 300 Twin Codran + 15000a

Harkin, can you post here exactly which crops and what quantity of those crops are required just to make 1 BoG? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mats to create bogs   mats to create bogs Empty

Back to top Go down

mats to create bogs
Page 1 of 1