Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RG]LordSinister

New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn Empty
PostSubject: New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn   New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:31 am

Hello, long time no see. I don't no how many will see this but worth a try. Took me awhile to find the old website again. Anywayz, I see lots of post on youtube and what not that they want LegionsReborn back. It's to bad it couldn't happen. We really had a good thing going. The only thing i can offer u guyz is where some of us are. Lost touch with most ppl (too bad). Anywayz Swifty,Lifegiver and my self run our own clan playing Aion. If u remember us we played to win http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/ranking/legionlist?serverID=10 there is a link. It's not LegionsReborn, but it is LR lol. Well if u want to come play with the #1 Elyos legion hit us up. Some of go by new names in Aion. Swifty = Tip or Swifty, Lifegiver = Lifegiver or Toa, myself, LordSinister = Delphinia, Tanknutz, or LordSinister (low lvl alt) hope to hear from some of ya.
Back to top Go down
[RG]LordSinister

PostSubject: Re: New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn   New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:38 am

Ps if u need to contact me it's bryan_nutt@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
[SP]Triphect
C-Grade
C-Grade
[SP]Triphect

PostSubject: Re: New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn   New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:02 am

Sup Sinister!! I randomly found the link here. Most of Sixpounder are playing on L2Vendetta. We are also playing on L2Sublimity but were not as active on there really. If you want hit me up on MSN...

Triphect@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn   New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn Empty

Back to top Go down

New!!!!!!!!! LegionsReborn
Page 1 of 1