Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help with school work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luchsieh
D-Grade
D-Grade
luchsieh

need help with school work Empty
PostSubject: need help with school work   need help with school work EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 9:54 pm

Ok guys. i got this survey i gotta do for school, and i was wondering if everyone here can help me out and answer 5 questions for this survey. i'm not gonna be putting any names on the survey so dont worry if ur shy or anxious when giving names out or w/e. here goes:

1. Do you lose track of time when you use the computer during your free time? (yes or no)
2. Do you feel uncomfortable or uneasy if you don't touch your computer for at least one hour? Six hours? 24 hours? (yes or no for each hours)
3. Do you get annoyed or frustrated if someone "bothers" you while your are using the computer? (yes or no)
4. What do you use the computer for 90% of the time during your free time?
(Chat, play games, surf the net, research, music, other. choose ONE. i know it might be hard but....ya. choose one.)
5. At what age did you begin using a computer for entertainment?
(-6, 7~11,15~18,19+)

i also need ur age so....ya. put it here >.<

thx for ur help Legions! appreciate ur help ^.^
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: need help with school work   need help with school work EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:58 am

1. Does 25% of the time count?
2a. No
2b. No
2c. No
3. Yes
4. Chat with Ang
5. Do not remember, possibly 10+

Back to top Go down
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: need help with school work   need help with school work EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:17 pm

1. Do you lose track of time when you use the computer during your free time? yes
2. Do you feel uncomfortable or uneasy if you don't touch your computer for at least one hour? no Six hours? no 24 hours? no
3. Do you get annoyed or frustrated if someone "bothers" you while your are using the computer? no
4. What do you use the computer for 90% of the time during your free time? play games
5. At what age did you begin using a computer for entertainment? 7~11

Back to top Go down
luchsieh
D-Grade
D-Grade
luchsieh

PostSubject: Re: need help with school work   need help with school work EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:21 am

ok, thx for helping me milky and borax! =D my prj is due tmr and i recorded ur answers. thx!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with school work   need help with school work Empty

Back to top Go down

need help with school work
Page 1 of 1