Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ally suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: ally suggestion   ally suggestion EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:34 pm

My suggestion for the alliance is to have rankings throughout the alliance..

It would encourage members to step up, take leadership during pvp/siege/raids/etc. and to have more loyalty for the alliance.

This is my suggestion because it really upset me when someone or some people thought that I was a spy myself for ST during the sieges when i took out a LOT of them and also was calling out strategies, and actually caught a spy before the Giran siege MYSELF, so if we had some kind of alliance ranking system, it would encourage a lot more organization and loyalty.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Lombardi
Admin
[SP]Lombardi

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally suggestion   ally suggestion EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 12:28 am

/agree
Back to top Go down
[RG]SirMumra
Admin
[RG]SirMumra

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally suggestion   ally suggestion EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:35 am

yea man i working on it. got to remember that we only been together 2 weeks. im also working on other stuff as well. im going as fast as i can and still be active
Back to top Go down
https://legions.forumotion.net
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally suggestion   ally suggestion EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:14 am

well, no pressure, i didn't know anyone was actually working on this
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally suggestion   ally suggestion EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:41 am

MrBrownstone wrote:
well, no pressure, i didn't know anyone was actually working on this

There are many things you don't know young grasshopper, like for one thing, Mumra is 30+ meaning he's half way to 60 and 1/4 way to 120yrs old. He's one old-*cough* I mean wise man.

Back on to topic: Ranks shall consists of at least this... Alliance Leader(1) > Clan Leader (?) > Commander in Chief (CC, 1 per Clan) > Commander (C, 1 per Clan) > Captain (Capt, either 3 or 5 in clan, depending on clan size*) > Sergeant (3, 5, 7, or 9 in clan, depending on clan size**) > Normal Clan Member

Ranks should consist of activness, rashness, leadership, pvp abilities, maturity, and more.

Offical posting will be made at a later date, this is just a preview.

* A clan size of less than 20 active members will have 3, any more should have 5
** A clan size of less than 20 active may have up to 5 Sgt, any more shall be 5 or more Sgt.

Active member = Is on ventrilo, plays on average a minimum of 2 hours per day per week.

This is just a preview of the requirements. A form shall be set up at a later time for Clan Leaders to fill out their roster of whom they choose to be CC, C, Capt, Sgt, the form shall be in Announcements. After all roster has been completed, a roster chard/ranking chart shall be placed into the forums to allow people to easily look into what rank a certain alliance member is.

Please keep in mind, a low ranking alliance member, is STILL AN ALLIANCE MEMBER. Treat each and everyone of us with respect.

Only privilage high ranked people have is to "order" people within their clan to certain locations and may "ask" people within the alliance but not within the clan to go to certain locations for whatever task may be. Whether it be pvp/farm/grind/raid/etc.

Last note, What Mumra says is final. He tells you to shut up, you better not speak, he tells you to stop farting, you better not leak any gas at all... consequence includes but is not limited to: Milky farting in your general direction (you'll probably die from that, but there's more), Possible kick/ban fro vent for a period of time. Possible kick from clan/alliance, possible pked on sight then kicked from alliance., etc.
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally suggestion   ally suggestion EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:50 am

ok good to know..
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally suggestion   ally suggestion EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:23 am

MrBrownstone wrote:
ok good to know..

It's too late right now and I'm too tired to do it... but everything is pretty much set up... just need final approvals n then a post or two here and there and it'll be done
Back to top Go down
[SP]SpinnaZ
D-Grade
D-Grade
[SP]SpinnaZ

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally suggestion   ally suggestion EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:20 am

I say make me the lead berzerk strategist. Just because I'm fuckin psycho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ally suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally suggestion   ally suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

ally suggestion
Page 1 of 1