Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Donation armor

Go down 
+10
PepperTaker
Swifty
mist
Krumm
luchsieh
[RG]LordSinister
[SP]Lombardi
Vali
MrBrownstone
[RG]SirMumra
14 posters

to gear or not to gear
yes
Getting Donation armor Vote_lcap95%Getting Donation armor Vote_rcap
 95% [ 20 ]
no
Getting Donation armor Vote_lcap5%Getting Donation armor Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[RG]SirMumra
Admin
[RG]SirMumra

Getting Donation armor Empty
PostSubject: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:01 am

This is my thought I'm thinking of adding a paypal link to the forums so people can donate alittle and get a set of armor and not have to pay full price for it. Example 60 players donate $10 this means we can get 6 sets 2 heavy, 2 light and 2 robe. I am going to get a hold of howard and see if he can give use a deal on enchants to like 6 if we by 6 sets at the same time and make it to where we can recover it if that person leaves clan without notice. This means dont come and join ally just to get gear cause you wont get it as soon as you join and the more that get on vent are most likey to see gear first. Paypal will track who gave and who didnt so support and get faster then not helping. so this is my thought im going to poll this now. Yes if you want to see it or no if you think its a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
https://legions.forumotion.net
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:18 am

well, that would be good for other players, however i don't donate, nor would i ever donate. But good idea for other people
Back to top Go down
Vali
Leader
Vali

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:19 am

yeah id throw some money towards that maybe...not a bad idea actually
Back to top Go down
[SP]Lombardi
Admin
[SP]Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:42 am

Sure, I'll help.
Back to top Go down
[RG]LordSinister

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:40 am

I think it's a really good idea. By far one of ur best ideas mumra. It would only make the active ally members stronger, the ones that don't have donation gear. I'll put in a couple dollars here and there, i mean y not. If 5 dollars helps the ally, i'll do my part. Plus it might get more ppl tryin to be more active, and more ppl on vent.
Back to top Go down
luchsieh
D-Grade
D-Grade
luchsieh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm

i would love to help and donate....but it just sux how i'm a high schooler. i dont have a job and i dont earn money. so i cant do anything. =(
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:40 pm

its a grate idea but i voted no because i wont be able to donate after i buy what i need. but if it does go thru and people do put in i will try to help out. but thats y i vote no i dont think i will be able to help out
Back to top Go down
mist
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:58 pm

id donate a couple bux a month or something pale but we could also do inclan battles to receive it (oly gear) but i dont kno i like the idea of a huge army of pink weapons pirat
Back to top Go down
Swifty
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: io   Getting Donation armor EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
PepperTaker
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:49 am

Yes I would help out.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Triphect
C-Grade
C-Grade
[SP]Triphect

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 am

Get it up there man I'm down to throw in!!
Back to top Go down
Krook
C-Grade
C-Grade
Krook

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:41 am

I would definitly throw in some cash!
Back to top Go down
http://krook.bloggagratis.se
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Well castle challenges can get you nice stuff Smile i mean if all 9 asked for a same thing, saying +2 enchant on already +3 weapon. 6 would need to ask for same thing to get +15 weapon ... now zeus or am acu +15 is good thing you couldnt get without or bunch of skill in trading or donation.
Same thing goes for armors and jewels ... castle challenges + this way of donating, could get hole ally equipped, counting that we got 280 members (i dont know exact count) and that everyone need 5 pieces of armor, 5 jewels and an weapon, 11 rewards Smile thats 3080 wins ... well thats actualy alot lol, but being that you can get lets say 9 rewards * 9 clans, thats 48 rewards a week ... practicly if all 9 clans get enough active members that are trust worthy and each challenge diffrent clan in a month you get 192 rewards + donated stuff, lets get it on 200 pieces ... lol

Summary for milky and rest that don't wanna go through all the math:
If you already want to equip hole ally, do as much castle challenges as you can to equip them faster than with only this idea.
Back to top Go down
mist
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:33 am

yea but if you think about how many people are achully active + the alt clan its not that many affraid lol! and u have to take into accnt subclasses so you might want a charachter to have heavy and robe tit armour just in case u want them to be a tank for a little while in a sige... but jewels u use for all classes
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:26 pm

Ty Death for the summary! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Donation armor   Getting Donation armor Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Donation armor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: Polls - Vote and have your say-
Jump to: