Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I Hate Advertising....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx
C-Grade
C-Grade
Nyx

How I Hate Advertising.... Empty
PostSubject: How I Hate Advertising....   How I Hate Advertising.... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:35 am

Ok, so the host for our forums does a little advertising to remain free, right? No big deal, click skip and get back to what you're doing. Well, a lil while ago I come up on the "How Dumb Are You" quiz and figure what the hell, might be fun, no? No. Evil or Very Mad I complete the first set of 10 questions and am like "Cool, that was easy." Not so fast.... there's another page! Oh ok whatever, fill out 2 or 3 more pages of dumb questions and am like, "Alright, NOW I'm done." Nope... after that it asks me for name, address, zipcode all that good stuff. scratch Naturally I fill in bullshit, cause I don't want these assholes sending me crap in the mail. Well, I trudge on. Page after page after page of endless "FREE OFFERS" Donno, went through probably about 20 of em, SKIP, SKIP. To make an even longer story semi-short, I never found out my score. Sad Just thought I'd share Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bprm
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: How I Hate Advertising....   How I Hate Advertising.... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:54 pm

hahah #1 rule.. don't look at the ads/quizzes
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: How I Hate Advertising....   How I Hate Advertising.... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:22 pm

pwned
Back to top Go down
[SP]Triphect
C-Grade
C-Grade
[SP]Triphect

PostSubject: Re: How I Hate Advertising....   How I Hate Advertising.... EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:04 am

ROFL GJ Nyx!! Kind of figured you'd stop fill stuff out after someone got your PW. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I Hate Advertising....   How I Hate Advertising.... Empty

Back to top Go down

How I Hate Advertising....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic Lounge-
Jump to: