Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another sig topic

Go down 
+6
Swifty
[SP]Runsy
Nyx
[RG]Milky
[SP]Triphect
Krumm
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 1:29 am

im haveing a hard time with this one, there all the same with different filters/settings.

1>
another sig topic Angelcopy
i think its got to many color filters

2>
another sig topic Angelcopy2
not bad but dont know

3>
another sig topic Angelcopy1
i feel is the best

4>
another sig topic Angelcopy3
the simplest

im stuck i think 2and3 are the best

and u will see a lot more i need to learn ps lol and as u can tell im not very good
Back to top Go down
[SP]Triphect
C-Grade
C-Grade
[SP]Triphect

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:36 am

Damn Krumm you fucking own with these sigs!! Make me one!!
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 4:22 am

i say 3
Back to top Go down
Nyx
C-Grade
C-Grade
Nyx

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:36 am

i think the coloring of the angel in #2 is best, but I like #4 for the rest... if you could combine those two, go for it.

PS Make me one too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bprm
[SP]Runsy
D-Grade
D-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:38 am

i like the 4th. all are nice but 4th is more clean imo.
Nice job with em btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Swifty
D-Grade
D-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: hm   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:51 am

2 or 3
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:12 am

Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 4:49 pm

another sig topic Angelcopy4

heres the combo of 2 and 4

and what about this one
another sig topic Flgrsigcopy
u can call it 5
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:38 pm

5 looks fruity, i still say 3.. or 3's angel, looks more realistic with the shadowing n shading
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:19 am

thx for the feed back heres another
i kinda gave up on it with the hair its driveing me nuts
another sig topic Firesword

heres the render i used
another sig topic 6coy4wp

here it is with no name on it if someone wonts to mess with it im done with it i spent over a hour just trying to get the hair to not glow on the forums and it just does not like me
another sig topic Untitled-1

well i checked it out on l2r's forums and it dont glow.
Back to top Go down
RasAlGul
Leader
RasAlGul

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:57 pm

you could try to make one in flash
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 7:34 pm

RasAlGul wrote:
you could try to make one in flash

never used before
i guess i did try a last time on this one what u think
another sig topic Firesword-1
its dark but not glowing ^_^

edit:
i am cleaning out my photobucket in a few days so all pics ive shown will not show after that. ill probaly repost them in one topic one post but that also means anyone that used my account will have to re upload. only resion is its packed and not in good order, i cant find crap in it

and im just makeing these for some ps exp. if any one wonts one and has a render and gives some colors ill make it. even if u dont use it. i only got so many renders and i refuse to render another thing unless its realy good. it takes so long...
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:48 pm

One of best rendering websites i saw so far:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/index.php

Also you might want to check deviant art, there are lots and lots of brushes and things that simply makes your life easier + open so much new possiblities Smile

Dunno if you knew about this 2 sites, if you did i am sorry if i offended you in any way Smile

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:53 pm

DeathDelivery wrote:
One of best rendering websites i saw so far:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/index.php

Also you might want to check deviant art, there are lots and lots of brushes and things that simply makes your life easier + open so much new possiblities Smile

Dunno if you knew about this 2 sites, if you did i am sorry if i offended you in any way Smile

ya ive used both sites but i never knew deviant had brushes thx
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:57 pm

Yea sorry for stealing a topic, but just an advice, maybe you could put a name between 2 lines like this for example:
another sig topic SignatureofZodiack

or if you got patience do something like this(all through it will take more than an hour):
another sig topic Hellboy

Also try drawing your own fonts instead using ones made for windows, just an example (it really helps if you got pc pencil):
another sig topic Gaara

Sorry yet again if i offended you XD

Zoddy
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:40 pm

DeathDelivery wrote:
Yea sorry for stealing a topic, but just an advice, maybe you could put a name between 2 lines like this for example:
another sig topic SignatureofZodiack

or if you got patience do something like this(all through it will take more than an hour):
another sig topic Hellboy

Also try drawing your own fonts instead using ones made for windows, just an example (it really helps if you got pc pencil):
another sig topic Gaara

Sorry yet again if i offended you XD

Zoddy

dont worry about it but thos r nice im starting basic and working up. thats kinda y i messed with the transparency one(witch i dont like my self). ive just started useing ps and ive learned a lot already but im no where near where i wont. im still messing with basic stuff like 10 layers at most and just plan brushes.

thx for feedback. ill keep getting better the more i make if i keep getting feedback

and i dont care if u say it tarable as long as u say why. if u say its good and its not i try to get more diffacult and never learn
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Dont work with 10 layers, there is no need for that ... most i we ever worked with is 8.
Point of PS are brushes,blending modes and effects, than transparency to merge those 2 together.

Practicly i need 2-4 layers for backround, 1-2 layers for render and 1-2 layers for borders, thats it no need to go for like 10, as everything above even 5-6 is really painful.

Also very nice thing for modifying render is multiplaying it, adding diffrent effects/blending modes to both and than working with transparency.
All through most difficult thing i found when i was starting out was blending render and background, as for background i was just doing randomly until i figured out which effect does what than i started using multiple effects while knowing what to expect Smile
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:10 pm

well then im doing tomany layers. do u know and good ps guides. ive looked around and all i can find r walk thru. and im not good at following directions.

heres one that i did after reading a walkthru. i did not follow it varywell, i just read it then did what i wonted ^_^. if u have time look at the psd for me
its 17 layers but its a basic one it could probly be alot less
another sig topic Yedwsigrevforums
and heres the psd http://rapidshare.com/files/88995737/yedwsig.psd.html

maybe seeing how im doing it might help tell me what im doing wrong. i should get the single color down first. i think my biggist problem is trying to get out of basic stuff.
Back to top Go down
mist
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 am

krumm the last post u made of the single sig with u with nobless headband thing on is the one i like the best... i didnt read what people said just so u kno anywase have u tried the pictures u posted without filters and without that little border u made?

anyone kno where i can find a good photo shop to download to my laptop or can someone put it on a website so i can DL it and use it
Back to top Go down
Nyx
C-Grade
C-Grade
Nyx

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:22 am

I agree with Myst, I like that one the best as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bprm
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:41 am

Only thing you did wrong is that render got background on its own layer, which is a big no no in my opinion. open your psd file and turn off everything except for render layers, and color balance 1 layer, around a render and over a render you used same brush you used for background, practiclly i never use brushes on render and if i must i use diffrent brush for background than, if you want to add some effect try adding it via blending options, you can change almost anything there, from color to texture so there really isnt the point in using a brush, or if you have to, use brush in diffrent layer that will go over a render layer.

Practiclly this is great work, only parts where you messed up in my opinion is with render as i said up Smile

i bet you know this, but just to make sure right click on a layer and than you got blending options - you should play around with that option on every important layer after you are finnished with sig and add finishing touches like texture via it.

Try to find few font (like flaming text) walkthroughs/tutorials just to see all options you got when working with text, same goes for backgrounds as from what i saw when i checked this sigs layers you didn't bother using blending options - i don't say its a must, but why not when you got it as option after all if you dont like it you can always turn off those effects Smile

another sig topic Yedwsigcopy
This i did with 5 mins working in blending options and only blending options. Totaly changed color of the sig and all the stuff in it. Practically totaly diffrent sig from yours except for render. I dont say its better, as its not, i am just saying its diffrent Smile

And here is psd file so you can see what i did if you are intrested Smile
http://rapidshare.com/files/89011460/yedwsig.psd.html

Also number of layers is ok, only thing why i said is the pain is cause i hate naming my layers so i often get confused on which layer is what, if you aren't as lazy as me and dont mind naming them so you know which one is which, work with as much layers as you want Smile
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:51 am

Is it just me or is there too much words in this topic? lmao =x I thought it would only be like 1-4 lines at most... but an entire essay O_o haha
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:13 pm

another sig topic Dualni

so what u think i dont know what else to do with it

another sig topic Dualni1
idk what about this its just 1 little change

well i still have not cleaned out my photobucket acct yet so ill contenue this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another sig topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: another sig topic   another sig topic Empty

Back to top Go down

another sig topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: