Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle Challenege 2/2/08

Go down 
+4
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
GyGa
DCup
[RG]Milky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

Castle Challenege 2/2/08 Empty
PostSubject: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:41 pm

Here's the fraps video for the castle challenege.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZLNO4NMW

Enjoy

P.S. Forgot to post in the fraps we won the event until after i uploaded it, so fck it. We all know who won.

P.S.S. I also forgot that if my resolution is 1440x990, fraps cuts off most of the edges, so meh..

P.S.S.S. Legions For the Win.
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:10 pm

Congrat ! You guys did an awesome job. Be proud !
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
GyGa
Leader
GyGa

PostSubject: gg   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 12:51 am

we maybe a very nice job there and now wat??HO IS LASTRESORT?? nothing they keep crying all the tim e now coz they have challenge some proPLL thinking that all the donation that they have would help, RONG i was running MasterOfHeal {Bishop} With a normal epic r , Hero Mace and and +4 set Sgrade Juwels gg.
DONATION gives POWER but if they dont know how to use it....... DONT DONATE ^^ gg

keep it real!! Legions FTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.simply2fast.forum-motion.com
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:22 am

wow... reading gyga's comment gave me a head ache =x but at least i can understand! woot to that! lol =] LEGIONS FTW!
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:05 am

Very Very NICE!!! LEGIONS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
[SP]Vinetu
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:19 am

"All download slots assigned to your country (Lithuania) are currently in use" Neutral
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:15 pm

(SP)Vinetu wrote:
"All download slots assigned to your country (Lithuania) are currently in use" Neutral

ouch... ok i'm willing to send it to ou directly, so private msg me your msn/aim and i'll send it to you =x but i need to do it later.. i have to go to work in like 20minutes
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Quote :
I'm wondering why Zoddy's post and nivillian's post got deleted.

Anyway. How legions stood low? They didn't ask for help. They got offered help and just accepted. Good commander is the one who know when to move forward, when to move a step back, when to receive help and when to deny it. It show that public relation also important. You are superior or whatever, but you don't have to be an ass about it. We fight against each other but we respect each other.Just like back then when Trailer Park and ST help each other in sieges but they still fought each other in everyday pvp's. Also Empire Vs St. Yes, they hated each other but they respect each other. Last Resort is different. They are not superior than anyone, they are don't have more skills then anyone, they are not organized than anyone, but they think they are GOD with those gears and be an ass about it. Why didn't diesell or anyone else offer help to Last Resort but to Legions when they say Diesell was their good friend? And if Jackals had offered help to Last Resort, do you think that they would have had accepted? Well, it didn't happen so, obviously, you can say NO, but i highly doubt it would happen the opposite way.

In additional, it was a fair 9 vs 9 pvp fight. Last Resort got some problems and yet, you guys not stop talking, crying about it. But Legions got the same problems too, but i don't see legions cry about it or any gm apologize to them and talk about it as they did to Last Resort. U think gm's was being fair? And it was 9 vs 9, not like 9 Last Resort vs 10 Legions. Legions didn't break the rule as u said. They won because they have more skill, good tactic and they were more organized. If they don't have any of that, even with 5 more St's they couldn't do shit. I think Mumra would be happy to return the sets if Last Resort admit that they suck and even 1 person from ST can destroy their entire elite party with those super gears so the fight was unfair for them. And also they should stfu, stop acting like they are god 'cause they are not better than anyone.

This is my post on l2r in case it got deleted as they deleted zoddy's post
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:31 pm

lol My post didnt only get deleted, but i got banned as well =]
As soon as i finnish downloading some stuff i will use proxy, register a new accounts on forums and repost my reply.
Why my post got deleted is cause Howard is lousy server owner and he wont allow if anyone is having diffrent opinion than him.
Also i will be leaving server as i cant be on server with GM's and owner favoring people that donate more than those that donate less - i was up against that in l2extreme and now i wanna be able to play a game normally without being banned or hated by anyone just cause i got my opinion and not afraid to tell it while not being donator.

I will be moving to l2 forever as few old friends from l2 extreme and l2 revenge are currently playing there - Foxy, EternalFury, BL4Z3 and few others, people that were playing on l2 extreme might know some of them Smile

Anyhow, expect to see me online on l2revenge from time to time, to pvp and simply have fun Smile

Cya all around

P.S. i would like if its possible not to get my account deleted here so i can stay in touch with you guys ^^
P.S.S. read your pms milky Smile
P.S.S. will post my reply here so you can lol as i am gonna flame on howard with everything i got Smile

Long live Legions XD

My reply to Howard Smile

HowardStern wrote:
Zoddy's post was deleted because he is a fucking moron trying to say "he knows ways to play still even after he was banned"
His post was deleted after talking shit to me
His post was deleted because he is no longer wanted on l2r and that includes my forums.

Got a fucking problem with that you know where to find me.

I got a problem XD lol
You suck Howard, sorry to have to say it, but just cause someone got opposite opinion than yours they get banned, just cause someone helped opposing team that you don't favor you ban them ? lol
Way to run a server Smile

Than back to what i was saying lol

Legions stood up low cause they accepter help ? lol
What about you ? Wouldnt you have to say thnx but no thnx to all of donations ? After all players are helping you keep the server running and you are fucking them up ? Way to run the server No. 2 =]

Also Howard, you cant stop me from playing on server nor getting on forums, just deal with that lol
If i want to go somewhere i will go there, if i get bored of using my knowledge in computers and internet all togheter to outsmart your stupidity i will just fry your server, lets see you get bossy than Smile i would say Zoddy 1 Howard: -2 (-1 cause he tried to ban me from ingame and another -1 for trying to ban me from forums) lol

If you wanna i can prove to you that i got new character ingame by pming you, altho i wil l get banned i can easly make new account lol

So wanna compete who will get bored first ? You going to Admin CP or me making new accounts and flaming you ? Razz

As you can see i am here again Zoddy you banned 2 hours ago, flaming you again lol so if you think i am bluffing you will just keep on seeing me Smile
After all internet gives people ultimate freedom - like you for example, you probably suck in real life so you have to be boss somewhere and express your anger - i will give you a hint made of 2 words - anger menagment Smile

Also i advise all of you to go to Lineage 2 Forever cause you all see that Howard is trying to be new Hitler but its not working out best for him Smile
Baning and being gay ... only thing he is probably missing are Hitler style mustaches Smile you have jews as well right Howard ?
Oh noes ... you are one of the jews, how can you hate them lol

GG Howard, see you again if you ban me or maybe not if you dont ban me as i am switching servers anyhow Smile

Zoddy

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:01 pm

Quote :
You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

LMAO @ Howard. He's so low
Back to top Go down
SwampMeat
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Do you have any video of the LR guys killing the flags? If so I think you should post it on the forum, from a cyber cafe.
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Nah lol
Didnt had screenshots nor anything like that lol
All through this proves how much howard sucks lol
DCup he banned you why ? lol

Edit:

[RG]Milky wrote:
(SP)Vinetu wrote:

ouch... ok i'm willing to send it to ou directly, so private msg me your msn/aim and i'll send it to you =x but i need to do it later.. i have to go to work in like 20minutes

Milky how big is the video ?
If its not bigger than 100mb's please upload it to rapidshare, as megaupload is being gay with limited slots, thanks =3
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:11 pm

probably he read my post and couldn't handle the truth. i also asked y they deleted your post. he he he that would piss him off as well
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:27 pm

DCup wrote:
probably he read my post and couldn't handle the truth. i also asked y they deleted your post. he he he that would piss him off as well

Well as long as you arent banned in game its fine Smile
Cause you arent missing that much, at least not tonight Razz
Tommorow when i get in contact with friend its gonna be fun on forum lol as we got 100+ emails under our control and he got proxy server Smile
So we are gonna have some further fun with Howard lol
I mean he banned Jackals for nothing in game, he really doesn't deserve to be a owner, but who am i to complain as i am done playing on L2 Revenge
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:49 am

You ass-holes =x

Here's the link for rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/89007571/CastleChallengeGludio.wmv.html
Back to top Go down
[SP]Vinetu
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:01 am

awwwwww thanks >Smile
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:08 am

great job guys
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:04 am

you guys lucky i felt like uploading it haha =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Challenege 2/2/08   Castle Challenege 2/2/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle Challenege 2/2/08
Page 1 of 1