Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do i fix this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

how do i fix this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i fix this   how do i fix this EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:06 am

I can't tell which one you're trying to fix and which one is the original O_o
Back to top Go down
[RG]LordSinister

how do i fix this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i fix this   how do i fix this EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:16 am

lol krumm and makin all his sigs.
Back to top Go down
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

how do i fix this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i fix this   how do i fix this EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:12 pm

i don't have CS3 nor have i ever used it. but in PS7 in one of the menus under Image you can change the color mode. You'll probably have to change modes then edit the image again until you get what u want.

easy way to tell if it's off is use 255 blue and just paint a block of it. if the color settings are right it should look like 255 blue, u can pretty much tell if it's close or not. if ur color settings are off it will be some other color, like purple. that's the only reason i can think of that would cause the image color to be different.
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

how do i fix this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i fix this   how do i fix this EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Milky wrote:
I can't tell which one you're trying to fix and which one is the original O_o

the one in ps is the one i was working on but the one in the fax viewer is what it rely looks like

so my ps colors r messed

and i dont know about u but if ur editing something it is hard if u dont got the colors right

LordSinister wrote:
lol krumm and makin all his sigs.

its more of a ps practice. sigs r the easyist thing i know that u can learn from.

Borax wrote:
i don't have CS3 nor have i ever used it. but in PS7 in one of the menus under Image you can change the color mode. You'll probably have to change modes then edit the image again until you get what u want.

easy way to tell if it's off is use 255 blue and just paint a block of it. if the color settings are right it should look like 255 blue, u can pretty much tell if it's close or not. if ur color settings are off it will be some other color, like purple. that's the only reason i can think of that would cause the image color to be different.

ill check it out but i never changed anything so im guessing it was some keybord shortcut

ya i dont like cs3 i like cs2 but cant get a hold of it its not on torrents that i have found
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

how do i fix this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i fix this   how do i fix this EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Here is CS2, just find torrent thats big around 500mb's as thats one i got, dunno possibly those of 300+mb's are PS CS2's as well
http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=Photoshop+CS2

As for picture i would check blending options and see if inner light is on, if not, try turning on inner shadow and putting opacity so your sig matches other one as closely as possible ...
Thats only thing i can tell you without seeing psd file of the sig
Back to top Go down
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

how do i fix this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i fix this   how do i fix this EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:33 pm

ok sorry, just got home and got a chance to open up my photoshop.

For photoshop 7 it's View> Proof Setup

then choose whichever option gives you the best color, this is where you use a test image of pure red green and blue to see which one works right. or just adjust it until it looks like the image when opened in windows fax viewer
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

how do i fix this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i fix this   how do i fix this EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Borax wrote:
ok sorry, just got home and got a chance to open up my photoshop.

For photoshop 7 it's View> Proof Setup

then choose whichever option gives you the best color, this is where you use a test image of pure red green and blue to see which one works right. or just adjust it until it looks like the image when opened in windows fax viewer

thx that worked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how do i fix this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i fix this   how do i fix this Empty

Back to top Go down

how do i fix this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: