Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flaming ally members?

Go down 
+5
MrBrownstone
[RG]Milky
[RG]Borax
DCup
GyGa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GyGa
Leader
GyGa

Flaming ally members? Empty
PostSubject: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.simply2fast.forum-motion.com
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Lol, it's not wrong if he just stated his thought about it. I think it's a good thing too. Help you practice more at what you suck at. Rather than be full of yourself and fail most of the times. I have to admit it, many of my clan members suck too, and i, myself also suck at some classes and some pvp situations. But good thing is we know it, we admit it and we are willing to learn to get better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:40 pm

yeah I'm afraid I have to agree with DCup. I have yet to find a class I can play well. I'm planning on going back to bishop since that was the first class I played when I started L2 several years back and it's the class I know best. Also I have an easier time targeting during sieges since I don't have to try and click on little specks on the field while I'm lagging. Just watch for dropping HP, click on the player's name box, heal. If multiple HP dropping pop balance life and party heal. Leave the strategy and targeting to the rest of the ppl in party.
Back to top Go down
GyGa
Leader
GyGa

PostSubject: a   Flaming ally members? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:20 am

yea yea sure i agree with that BUT AGREE IN THE L2RFORUM with the LastResort????? Flamming the ally in front of every one? we have a ally forum we have a vent....mettings...etc........i know that i have, like all have "noob" players in clan, no 1 is the best or perfect, FLAME THE ENEMY!!!!, wana flame ally clans or members use the vent ,or the clan meetings or this forum,,
OMG guys....
Back to top Go down
http://www.simply2fast.forum-motion.com
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:44 am

i'm too tired n lazy to read through everything.. summary please =.=
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:00 am

(RG)Milky wrote:
i'm too tired n lazy to read through everything.. summary please =.=

yeah, i'd like a summary too lol
Back to top Go down
[RG]LordSinister

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:14 pm

I agree with Gyga. We can't have ally members putting other clan/ally members down like that. That makes us look like noobs. Plz for the love of god don't flame ur ally members. We don't want to have this problem again. Remember LastResort, and how they flamed one another. We r not them, so don't act them.

SpinnaZ u should say Sorry to S2F.
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Gyga made a good point there
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
[RG]SirMumra
Admin
[RG]SirMumra

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:52 pm

I just have to say that if we fight among our selfs we are all morons. I WONT HAVE PEOPLE FLAMMING THE ALLY ON THE SERVER FORUMS. THIS WILL RESULT IN A /dismiss /ban enough said...
Back to top Go down
https://legions.forumotion.net
[SP]SpinnaZ
D-Grade
D-Grade
[SP]SpinnaZ

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Finally someone brought this thread to my attention, I would have missed it had nobody spoke up.

Anyway I dont mean to offend you or your clanmates, gyga. I was with a group of your guys for a small 6v6 event some time ago and each and every one of them took forever to get ready, wouldn't listen and generally did stupid stuff. That coupled with times in the past when we were on opposite sides of the playing field brought back feelings of hatred toward you and your clan. Quite honestly, too, your reaction to just a few words doesn't go over well with me either.
Anyway what I'm trying to get at is even though we've had our differences, as long as we're in the same ally I'll try to get along with you guys.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Lombardi
Admin
[SP]Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Hope this won't happen again...

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaming ally members?   Flaming ally members? Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaming ally members?
Page 1 of 1