Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help me with avatar PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mist
C-Grade
C-Grade

help me with avatar PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: help me with avatar PLEASE   help me with avatar PLEASE EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:53 am

i have this but its to big for an avatar atleast it is when i convert it to youtube any other video hosts... what video formats can i upload from computer in profile avatar... and can i have a moving avatar???? i also want a continuos link
Back to top Go down
ZmaTeKK
D-Grade
D-Grade
ZmaTeKK

PostSubject: Re: help me with avatar PLEASE   help me with avatar PLEASE EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:19 pm

well if you wanna moving avatar make a picture in .gif try to download some gifcreators i use benetonmoviegif its freeware and easy to use.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freetekno.cz
mist
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: help me with avatar PLEASE   help me with avatar PLEASE EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:46 pm

well i just wanted to have my warlord with that lightning stuf around him i thought itd look kinda cool but i just decided id rather not worry about it maybe do it when im done with my media production class so i can achully use flash with a little knowledge about it and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me with avatar PLEASE   help me with avatar PLEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

help me with avatar PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: