Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Berserk Please Read]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

[Berserk Please Read] Empty
PostSubject: [Berserk Please Read]   [Berserk Please Read] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:08 pm

I'm asking you as a Clan member and as a Friend to please get on Ventrilo more often. It helps a lot, especially when you have the Zariche! affraid Also when you're farming/leveling/etc. That way we know if you need help from pvp/pks, and you can know when we go raiding etc. =] You don't need to talk if you don't want to, as long as you can hear ^-^ Thankyou =D
Back to top Go down
[RG]LordSinister

PostSubject: Re: [Berserk Please Read]   [Berserk Please Read] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:31 am

this is not just for berserker but for everyone in Raidgodz, Mumra doesn't pay for this vent for it not to be used
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: [Berserk Please Read]   [Berserk Please Read] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Ohhh to be on vent you have to paY??
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: [Berserk Please Read]   [Berserk Please Read] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:21 pm

VaMpiReLLa wrote:

There are 3 ways to obtain a ventrilo server. One is to pay for one. Two is to get sponsored by someone and they give it to you, or let you use. Three to host one on your own computer.

There is no limit to occupancy for options one or two, as long as you pay enough, the server host will provide enough slots for people.

For option three, the occupancy limit is 8, however, there are reports that you can jerry-rig it to have a maximum of 15 people occupancy.

Our ventrilo currently is being paid for by SirMumra, he gets a monthly bill from our ventrilo host service providers.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: [Berserk Please Read]   [Berserk Please Read] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 4:35 am

Milky wrote:
VaMpiReLLa wrote:

There are 3 ways to obtain a ventrilo server. One is to pay for one. Two is to get sponsored by someone and they give it to you, or let you use. Three to host one on your own computer.

There is no limit to occupancy for options one or two, as long as you pay enough, the server host will provide enough slots for people.

For option three, the occupancy limit is 8, however, there are reports that you can jerry-rig it to have a maximum of 15 people occupancy.

Our ventrilo currently is being paid for by SirMumra, he gets a monthly bill from our ventrilo host service providers.

Wohh...Now i understand why you guys insist soooo much to join ventrilo.I'm a bit newbie with this things hehe I'm happy to join ventrilo all days =D

[Milky: edited the quotes to work out nicely.]
Back to top Go down
[SP]Lianor
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: [Berserk Please Read]   [Berserk Please Read] EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 7:46 am

i try to be on vent whenever i am online, but i am pretty quiet i know, i ll start improving!!!! and dont you guys dare making fun of my pronounciations Razz ( geeez did i spell that right )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Berserk Please Read]   [Berserk Please Read] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Berserk Please Read]
Page 1 of 1