Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a temp vent we can use for the time being

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

a temp vent we can use for the time being Empty
PostSubject: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:06 pm

ask in game

Last edited by Krumm on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vali
Leader
Vali

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 10:21 pm

always welcome there. doesn't have to be temp.
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 11:22 pm

If you can't connect or want me to make you an account you can pm me here or when I am on vent (Scrap) or mirc. If I made you an account and you can't connect its probably because the passwords are case sensitive. Any questions just drop me a line.
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:11 am

Vali wrote:

thank you very much its vary helpful.

this whole thing stressed the hell out of me so if im not on much that is why. this ally is the only resin im even playing on l2r anymore. keep passing the info on and are ally will survive.
Back to top Go down
Vali
Leader
Vali

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:27 am

Krumm wrote:
Vali wrote:

this whole thing stressed the hell out of me so if im not on much that is why. this ally is the only resin im even playing on l2r anymore. keep passing the info on and are ally will survive.
yeah dont worry it will still live this is just a minor setback. even if the ally isnt strong enough to take on castles against the donated zergs you guys can still fuck with people during sieges and pvp. thats always fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:38 pm

Krumm wrote:
Vali wrote:

Dude, don't even sweat it. Trust me from looking at the major clans on the server, and looking at what clans have been on the server, Even this reformed alliance still we are the best pvpers on the server. We don't have the numbers and gear to take 3 clans simoultaneously head on in a castle siege but we can still roll them in pvp.

Even look at how fast we got reorganized into a new alliance with vent and everything back on its feet ... maybe 4 hrs? We have good leaders and good communication.
Back to top Go down
Vali
Leader
Vali

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:16 am

If I am ever on the vent and not AFK there im Brett. You can get me to make an account for you to just let me know...it is my server anyways lol. But yeah we have a few Admins right now and will have more IF the need arises.
Back to top Go down
Krumm
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:52 pm

just bumping to the top so its the first thing on the portal
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Krumm wrote:
just bumping to the top so its the first thing on the portal

I made it a Sticky so it will stay on top in Gen Discussion as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a temp vent we can use for the time being   a temp vent we can use for the time being Empty

Back to top Go down

a temp vent we can use for the time being
Page 1 of 1