Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Brownstone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

Mr. Brownstone Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Brownstone   Mr. Brownstone EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:11 pm

I got banned from L2Revenge about 15 minutes after I left LegionsReborn when fag Mumra was on one of his massive power trips... I was planning on leaving the server for good anyways, so I enchanted my bow to +18 bla blah...

Anyways... good luck with the alliance, hopefully soon if not already... Harkin becomes full alliance leader, he doesn't have a dick in his ass like Mumra does...

I will be on L2Supreme, the 15x, No Donators, Most populated server on Lineage.. so If anyone wants to play, hit me up on there or just post in here.... It would be incredible (Harkin) if we could set up an alliance in there, but thats just a little fantasy I have, since I enjoy your leadership...

Well.. Peace out... I will check the forums periodically
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

Mr. Brownstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brownstone   Mr. Brownstone EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:41 am

You think you know but you have no idea. Anyway, glad that you left and got banned.

To Mumra: i wish you well. with respect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

Mr. Brownstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brownstone   Mr. Brownstone EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:58 am

dick rider...
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

Mr. Brownstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brownstone   Mr. Brownstone EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:44 am

No need to turn these forums into a flaming match. MrBrownstone you were a good player and more. There was also more too why you got banned than most know. Regardless I hope you have fun on L2Supreme please keep the flames down in here, for whatever reason Mumra is gone as well and Harkin is alliance leader.

As for alliance moving to L2Supreme, you can always dream, but you know as well as I do most people arn't cut out for a low rate server.
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

Mr. Brownstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brownstone   Mr. Brownstone EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Faile wrote:
No need to turn these forums into a flaming match. MrBrownstone you were a good player and more. There was also more too why you got banned than most know. Regardless I hope you have fun on L2Supreme please keep the flames down in here, for whatever reason Mumra is gone as well and Harkin is alliance leader.

As for alliance moving to L2Supreme, you can always dream, but you know as well as I do most people arn't cut out for a low rate server.

good call fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Brownstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brownstone   Mr. Brownstone Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brownstone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: