Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About joining thetitans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

About joining thetitans Empty
PostSubject: About joining thetitans   About joining thetitans EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm

heres the deal... we wont be joining titans cuz they wont have enough room for all of us even if we merge we are more than 3 clans together and i dont think we need that , we were doing very good in giran siege even if we were just 3 pts but no one NO ONE cant defend a 3 way siege when u got 2 allies attacking at the same time and they are bigger than you plus they were attacking by 2 different places but just to think that we holded last resort for 40 mins with just 1 tank with just 1 bishop healing me makes me want to stay with u guys forever plus the fact that we already know each other that makes it easier to organize cuz we know whos best at what and everyone knows his role on the ally.
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About joining thetitans   About joining thetitans EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:01 pm

+ 1
Back to top Go down
[SP]Bourne
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: About joining thetitans   About joining thetitans EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Well said Harkin. Personally I don't think we should team up with any other ally at the moment. We have to get ourself organised and properly teamed up first. This ally has great potential, probably more than most people realise.. When it comes down to who rolls who, it's just a matter of who the best teamplayers are. A well set up party with players that always, no matter what, know exactly where they have each other is a real bitch to stop.
Stay as one, and we will totally roll any resistance this server has to offer.

Harkin wrote:
NO ONE cant defend a 3 way siege when u got 2 allies attacking at the same time and they are bigger than you plus they were attacking by 2 different places

Nothing is impossible my friend. I've been part of holding off Aden castle with 70 defending players versus 500+ attacking. It's hard, it's tough, it's messy, it's hell on earth... but not impossible. How? Well teamed squads and ALOT of practise with the groups to make them as tightly welded as possible. When a situation arises party members shouldn't have to think at all about what to do, they must, at all costs be able to instinctively know what to do and act quick. The most important though is to stick together. The groups move as single units unless otherwise ordered by the groupleader. If anyone dies, the entire group waits until the member is ressed. None of that "I'm just going to kill that %#!! (runs away from the group)".

Alot of times it's better in the long run to let one or two foes get away. They will get killed over time.

Before anyone flames me for anything I just want to point out that I am not saying this as negative critisism over what happened at Giran castle and also, I'm not aiming it at any specific person. It's ment to be constructive and merely a share of knowledge and experience.

Having all this said reminded me of a couple of old quotes Smile

Babe Ruth wrote:
"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime."

Bud Wilkinson wrote:

"If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team."

Alot of us are probably among the best pvp'ers on the server, but without proper teamwork and practise, we ain't worth shit. Smile

//Bourne
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: About joining thetitans   About joining thetitans EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:32 pm

theres no reason to flame u and i totally agree with u but u cant comprae defending with 70 and defending with 2 pts and a half cuz we just had tanker pt and archer pt and those 2 cant split up. with 70 ppl u have more than 5 pts
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About joining thetitans   About joining thetitans EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:38 pm

I agree as well, and you have to practice and pvp together as an alliance before you can effectively siege vs overwhelming odds. There needs to be excellent communication and more importantly listening skills for everyone involved which we have not had yet, and also like I alluded to in another post you need time to set up and get organized first. But like anything it will come with time and practice.
Back to top Go down
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: About joining thetitans   About joining thetitans EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 pm

I want a day for us to all just gather in coliseum and have some nice party pvp w/ each other. We can find out who works well together and maybe establish core parties that will be together during sieges.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: About joining thetitans   About joining thetitans EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:54 pm

freaking good idea borax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About joining thetitans   About joining thetitans Empty

Back to top Go down

About joining thetitans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: