Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

valakas,antharas,etc

Go down 
+7
sephirenth
Krook
Deltron
Faile
[RG]Kinesik
[SP]Bourne
[SP]Harkin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

valakas,antharas,etc Empty
PostSubject: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:49 pm

i want everyone making the quest to meet these raid bosses cuz im planning depending on the ppl on to do them after the sieges if everyone agrees and about the drops the proceidure will be simple, i pick everything, distribute the normal drops and then make some kind of event to give the jewls if we get em.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Bourne
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:48 am

Sounds good Harkin.

Antharas - Completed
Baium - Completed
Valakas - Completed
Back to top Go down
[RG]Kinesik
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:12 am

mmmm where is the npc for the walakas quest?
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:08 pm

You ppl and your walakases. The npc for this quest is the one for the floating stones in forge of the gods. If you know your way through to the bottom, he is in that big circle room that has a giant rock in the middle of it. He is on the far side and the only npc in the whole thing other than the dwarf down near the bottom. There are no mobs in his room just a big circle that goes around the rock. He actually teleports you onto a ramp in that rock that you circle around up top to run through a maze to get to valakas ... kinda annoying lol.
Back to top Go down
Deltron
Leader

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:17 pm

Antharas - Done
Baium - Done
Valakas - Done

Looking forward to raiding these mofos.
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:01 pm

as a side note ... I am not sure if you can do the baium / valakas quests multiple times, but at least do baium and get 5 or 6 or even 10 just in case something goes wrong .... there is nothing worse then going up there to do it, something going wrong and waiting 2 hrs for ppl to get another one >.<. I will do them when I have the chance I have 3 chars to do them on Suspect
Back to top Go down
[SP]Bourne
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:41 pm

Faile wrote:
as a side note ... I am not sure if you can do the baium / valakas quests multiple times

You can. Just don't forget to actually cancel the baium quest ONCE you have all 10 bloody fabrics. And do not start it again until you have used all 10, otherwise the npc will take your remaining bloody fabrics and give you 5000 adena each for them. What a rip off Twisted Evil

As for the Valakas one, you can take it again as soon as you have recieved your floating stone. Not sure wether you can have multiple floatingstones but you can atleast have your floating stone as well as 50 Vacualite ore.

Quest links are found here (I know they are posted otherwhere in these forums but too many people doesn't seem to know how to use the search function Wink):

Antharas
http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/quests/index.php?id=337

Baium
http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/quests/index.php?id=15018

Valakas
http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/quests/index.php?id=15148
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:39 pm

nice bourne, and I am pretty sure you can have multiple floating stones in your inventory as well. So if you get bored ... meh
saves you the time from doing it later.
Back to top Go down
Krook
C-Grade
C-Grade
Krook

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:34 am

Baium - Done
Antharas - Have to work on that during friday Smile
Valakas - You can still glitch in right?
Back to top Go down
http://krook.bloggagratis.se
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:45 am

Krook wrote:
Baium - Done
<----- I dare you to try Razz (aka no its been fixed for awhile, and you will no longer glitch when running up the ramp.)
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:46 am

Faile wrote:
Krook wrote:
Baium - Done
Valakas - You can still glitch in right? <----- I dare you to try Razz (aka no its been fixed for awhile, and you will no longer glitch when running up the ramp.)
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:46 am

Krook wrote:
Baium - Done

Valakas - You can still glitch in right? <----- I dare you to try Razz (aka no its been fixed for awhile, and you will no longer glitch when running up the ramp.)
Back to top Go down
[RG]Kinesik
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:21 pm

Ty for the quest info... i'll work on it the next time that i'm able to log on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sephirenth
Leader
sephirenth

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 5:15 pm

Baium-done
Valakas-finishing it
Antharas-haven`t started yet

I am going to need some basically infos about the date and the organisation of the rading (how much ppl we need and if are we going to enter the lairs all together)
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:04 pm

sunday after sieges
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:13 am

if we "possibly" get it killed, what does the drops go , party random or?

i suggest random Party, but if the "jewel" pickuper have already the exact item,he should drop it and pickup again, or give it to person he specially want to in raid PArty.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:06 am

i pickup every special item and then some day i make an event to give it out
Back to top Go down
Folken
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: BEEEAACCCHHHHEEESSSS!!!!   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:04 pm

**drum roll** Ladies and Gents and all you homos, The Gayest of them all has registered to this homo ally forums. Let the orgy fest begin!! woooohoooo.

I CUM on Antharas and Valakas for fun. Lets go quest mengz.
Back to top Go down
[SP]SpinnaZ
D-Grade
D-Grade
[SP]SpinnaZ

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:46 pm

I gotta do the walakas quest too. That's a good one and doesn't involve as much fucking chasing around as the other two

I have antharas done. So lets get a crapload of spellhowlers ready..

Oh, another note: antharas and valakas drop thier respective jewel multiple times. Antharas givees like, 7-10 earrings and valakas gives around 5 necks.

Oh, I'm a bishop. woowoo.
Back to top Go down
Krook
C-Grade
C-Grade
Krook

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:51 pm

Awesome spinnaz!
Back to top Go down
http://krook.bloggagratis.se
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:03 am

[SP]SpinnaZ wrote:
I gotta do the walakas quest too. That's a good one and doesn't involve as much fucking chasing around as the other two

I have antharas done. So lets get a crapload of spellhowlers ready..

Oh, another note: antharas and valakas drop thier respective jewel multiple times. Antharas givees like, 7-10 earrings and valakas gives around 5 necks.

Oh, I'm a bishop. woowoo.

oh , interesting
Back to top Go down
[SP]Lianor
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:35 am

Antharas -done
valakas - done
Bafuckingaium wont give me the bloody ones... but iŽll get there
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 10:52 am

all done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: valakas,antharas,etc   valakas,antharas,etc Empty

Back to top Go down

valakas,antharas,etc
Page 1 of 1