Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVP video by Act10nM4N

Go down 
+4
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
[SP]Harkin
[SP]Xymos
Act10nM4N
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PVP video by Act10nM4N Empty
PostSubject: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:34 am

this is something i did when i was bored this morning.
with windows movie maker lol.
is someone knows good program what doesnt need to buy or have cracs to unlock full version i would appriciate cheers

have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVIQk36g-M
Back to top Go down
[SP]Xymos
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:48 am

Nice movie man!! was very well done!
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:27 am

nice act10nm4n
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Now really i just watched the video its very nice...a bit large but its ok Razz but now look!!all the LRmemebers you pvp alone die...But when they are like louses they dont...they cant pvp alone =O pathetic!!! act10n!!!!enchant my weaponsssssss Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
[RG]Kinesik
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Very nice vid Act10nM4N
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:16 am

im gathering ATM videos about LR , and its true, alone or 2vs1 they die eventually, after few minutes "the +25/26 team" arrives and boom .... and the next i will post in revenge forum flames/videos pirat

anyone knows good program to make videos? instead of that crabby windows movie maker peace of shit . exe No
Back to top Go down
Folken
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Decent attempt.   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:09 pm

You obviously are a better tank player than I will ever be (since I never play one).
Although I did notice you were not moving as effectively as you should on a dagger. Very often in the attempt to get to your opponents side or back you ended up showing them your own back and gave them a free stab on you instead. Remember, Trick, wait 1 sec, switch and move 1 step to side. Don't waste precious time trying to go completely to their back since stabs can be dealt within 270 degrees range of the opponents back. But yes of course damage dealt on the side isn't as good as damage dealt on back but its fairly good enough.

Another question, why did you keep on changing weapons on your tyrant class. Change between Fists (blunts) and dagger. Did you equip your haste dagger when you are chasing up to opponent for faster skill reuse due to more attack speed or any other particular reason?

Archer class = no comment. Absolutely no skills required to play this class. :p That's why greeks play it. They want to kill people in one shot even when they 9v1 zerg you at LoA. Let me guess you fell into Snow21R's Mass PvP at LoA announcement on Hero chat only to find yourself at LoA facing against a mass of LRs ?

Nice music. I liked it.

Pfftt. You could try out Adobe Premiere. It's a very very good video editing/making software. Yes it is not as easy to use as Windows Movie Maker. At first you might be baffled about it, but go through a couple of online tutorial websites and you will get the hang of it. Trust me its worth the time and the effort. Only downside is that you will have to download a couple GB's to get the whole Adobe suite or something and it has to be sort of cracked/activated.

All of the above is just my personaly opinion and attempt at trying to give you some constructive advice. No offense should be taken what so ever. Looking forward to your next movie.
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:47 am

Tyrant... haste dagger effect all skill reload cos of atk speed when u use it, second of , it will crit much and hard with it.
fists i used only to land cribble and stun, and ofcourse use totems.

the Snow21R comment in hero chat came after 18 ports i made and everytime drop 1-3 of em Very Happy

and true, i like to move with dagger as much as possible, but that video may not show it all.in the video u are absolutely right about the movement Smile

i will try the new program later today Smile thx for info
Back to top Go down
Snap
D-Grade
D-Grade
Snap

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:00 am

niceee Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
[RG]elta
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:24 am

nice mate ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP video by Act10nM4N   PVP video by Act10nM4N Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP video by Act10nM4N
Page 1 of 1