Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for the upcoming sieges

Go down 
+4
Vali
HumanLink
Deltron
Krook
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Krook
C-Grade
C-Grade
Krook

Suggestion for the upcoming sieges Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:31 am

Ok, i've got a suggestion for the upcoming sieges this weekend...
Last siege with LR it was fucking chaos on vent, EVERYONE was speaking at the same time.
Dunno about our "new" crew but it might be an idea to mute everyone except like Mumra (of course), the clan-leaders and maybe some sub-leaders. Cuz they are the ones that the rest should listen to.

And one more thing...

GET YOUR ASSES ON VENT AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE FUCKING ALLY CHAT!

That would be it! Razz Razz Razz

Peace guys and gals!
Back to top Go down
http://krook.bloggagratis.se
Deltron
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:35 am

Would definitely help if only leaders we're allowed to talk.

As far as siege day goes. Being on vent should be mandatory. Any who fail to comply should be kicked imo.
Back to top Go down
Krook
C-Grade
C-Grade
Krook

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:38 am

Quote :

As far as siege day goes. Being on vent should be mandatory. Any who fail to comply should be kicked imo.

Yeah, being on vent is a MUST!
If anyone doesnt know the info to it, it's:

Host Name or IP: 208.100.40.18

Port Number: 4271

For Password, ask in Alliance Chat. (Security Reasons)

[Milky: Edited your crappy quoting skills <3]
Back to top Go down
http://krook.bloggagratis.se
HumanLink
D-Grade
D-Grade
HumanLink

PostSubject: my opinion   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:42 am

im ok to muting every one but it would be nice u tell them every one to speak one by one if every one start talking at the same time u put every one on mute and then u give us a one other chance is we dont make it work u mute every one and we all get fucked that what i would should do. Remember we all need to be adult in this time of time in games so i think if every one work together we always will be victory.
Back to top Go down
Vali
Leader
Vali

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 5:06 am

HumanLink wrote:
im ok to muting every one
Actually all you would have to do is set the channel option to Queued and it is turn based talking
Back to top Go down
Zoddy
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 am

Vali wrote:
HumanLink wrote:
Actually all you would have to do is set the channel option to Queued and it is turn based talking

Problem in that being, that those that need to talk might not get chance with that option turned on lol

What i am suggesting is mutting everyone except Clan Leaders and Party Leaders, they are a must on vent as for rest it would be nice but not mandatory duo to less ping on vent and duo to common sense of following the leader - which we for some reason lack in majority, so scratch what i said about not being mandatory for the rest
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 1:44 pm

This will be dealed with during sieges. Possible global mute besides Admins (the tag) and Clan Leaders (the tag) on ventrilo. So if you're a clan leader, please talk to me, or any other admin you see on ventrilo before siege to get your tag up if you don't already have one.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Triphect
C-Grade
C-Grade
[SP]Triphect

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Quote:

Yeah, being on vent is a MUST!
If anyone doesnt know the info to it, it's:

Host Name or IP: 208.100.40.18

Port Number: 4271

For Password, ask in Alliance Chat. (Security Reasons)

[Milky: Edited your crappy quoting skills <3]

ROFL @ Milky!! I <3 you Milky!!

Oh and since everyone is talking about which classes should be in each party. Well my suggestion would be when those parties are established get a pen and paper and write down each members name in your party. Establish a rapport with those guys because I feel we should make solid siegeing parties. Meaning the same people that are in your party will be the same people next time. This will help reduce the amount of people asking for party and if someone Crits or DC's than you will autmatically know who it was and reinvite them the minute you see them log.

Quote :
Quote :
Vali wrote:
Quote :
HumanLink wrote:

Problem in that being, that those that need to talk might not get chance with that option turned on lol

What i am suggesting is mutting everyone except Clan Leaders and Party Leaders, they are a must on vent as for rest it would be nice but not mandatory duo to less ping on vent and duo to common sense of following the leader - which we for some reason lack in majority, so scratch what i said about not being mandatory for the rest

Muting everyone is not a bad idea it would help stream line things as far as clutter in vent. So will someone please type out the macro for calling out targets. Without vent it's the only way to assist. I'm suggesting that everyone make this macro and PUT IT ON YOUR HOT BAR!! Please Smile

Thats it for now. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
RasAlGul
Leader
RasAlGul

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:24 am

the clan leaders should be talking with mumra well before the siege begins, once a plan is hatched and agreed upon, the clan leaders should goto to their vent channels and explain what their clans responsibility is. if we need to mix people up to have more effective parties, they can just switch channels before the siege. the only one talking in any channel during a siege should be the leader, and of course if anything needs to change during the siege the ally leader can pop in and pass the word then move on to the next chan. Im not saying everyone has to be totally silent, but for the most part, everyone should already have a very clear idea of whats expected of them, if they dont then the leaders need to prepare them better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the upcoming sieges   Suggestion for the upcoming sieges Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the upcoming sieges
Page 1 of 1