Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to buy cheap plane tickets from...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

How to buy cheap plane tickets from... Empty
PostSubject: How to buy cheap plane tickets from...   How to buy cheap plane tickets from... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:31 am

Anyone know how to find cheap ass plane tickets online n such? Trying to find cheaper plane tickets from Australia to United States, for the specific location I'm talking about, the cheapest I found so far has been 2.2k round trip and 700-1.2k 1 way trip. It'd help a lot if you can help me look around =]
Back to top Go down
[SP]Triphect
C-Grade
C-Grade
[SP]Triphect

PostSubject: Re: How to buy cheap plane tickets from...   How to buy cheap plane tickets from... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:54 am

where did you look Milky? Did you try Orbitz, cheaptickets, or Priceline?
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

PostSubject: Re: How to buy cheap plane tickets from...   How to buy cheap plane tickets from... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 2:11 am

Triphect wrote:
where did you look Milky? Did you try Orbitz, cheaptickets, or Priceline?

I tried Cheaptickets. I'll try Orbitz and Priceline now... anymore suggestions people?
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: How to buy cheap plane tickets from...   How to buy cheap plane tickets from... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:00 am

My cousin just came back from Australia after spending 20 days over there. Her round trip ticket was 1.7 or 1.9k, i don't remember exactly, from Cathay Pacific. The price varies depending on what arrival city in the U.S u are going to too. Hers was JFK - Melbourne, 1 stop at Hong Kong. U should call your local agent to check the price as that was what she did . Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to buy cheap plane tickets from...   How to buy cheap plane tickets from... Empty

Back to top Go down

How to buy cheap plane tickets from...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic Lounge-
Jump to: