Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gm's words...

Go down 
+6
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
[RG]Borax
[SP]Lombardi
MrBrownstone
[RG]Milky
[SP]Harkin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:42 pm

StoneTemple: Large size of alliance, good team work but lack of advance in the siege of giran castle...
Very well holding off in the siege of goddard and aden, the enemies were attacking none stop yet they were able to kick them off just intime to stop them from casting. During rune castle siege (which always has been my favourite) I saw Stone temple kicking people off, getting killed and come back and kill again for the castle, that was impressive. Shown that how much they love StoneTemple and what a strong pride and believes they have for their alliance.

nilivian's words
"which always has been my favourite"

that may explain some stuff
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:51 pm

we already know they favor ST. Just don't say it to them or they'll kick/ban/jail you.

Even though the GMs favor ST, and we all know they help ST in multiple ways, such as giving them free shit and events rigged for them... we were still able to keep and hold a castle. Gratz to Legions, long live the Legions!

Dispite the fact that we were outnumbered, outgeared, out favored, etc. We held out and we stand tall and strong. Stick together and we might actually win every war and battle
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:15 pm

(RG)Milky wrote:
Dispite the fact that we were outnumbered, outgeared, out favored, etc. We held out and we stand tall and strong. Stick together and we might actually win every war and battle

i agree
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:32 pm

they say we lack of teamwork LOL
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:33 pm

they say many things, one thing they never say though.. is the truth... =x poor, inconsiderate foolish STs, i pitty them
Back to top Go down
[SP]Lombardi
Admin
[SP]Lombardi

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:47 pm

MrBrownstone wrote:
(RG)Milky wrote:

i agree

I wonder why everytime they fight us, they lose and end up not coming back.
Back to top Go down
[RG]Borax
C-Grade
C-Grade

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:22 pm

niliv froze me and was about to jail me cause he couldn't target and kill me in a simon says event... nothing else I can really add to that, come up with your own conclusion.
Back to top Go down
MrBrownstone
C-Grade
C-Grade
MrBrownstone

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:07 am

i personally don't like =GM=Nilivian, hes not very friendly, and he doesn't really do well with events
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:51 pm

MrBrownstone wrote:
i personally don't like =GM=Nilivian, hes not very friendly, and he doesn't really do well with events

Well i hate =GM=Nilivian,he's a smartass and always screaming and insulting at every1 and everything. And im starting to hate all gms in this server too... NOT FAIR are the words,and i can't understand why.And now they are helping ST in front of our eyes without even trying to hide theire intentions :S Im so angry with them Mad Mad Donations are opened?For what?For some gms that are not fair with all players?NEVER And ST don't come back after owning theire asses because they don't know how to play without donators, they're useless without donator gear.Well what i won't be never able to understand is that GMs appreciate more this useless players,than appreciating making an efort for every siege,every pvp,etc etc;ppl that work to be successful...Sometimes i wonder why am i still playing in this server -_- corrupted server,never thought corrupted servers existed until now...what a shame omg feel so embarased for them .

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr they really drive me mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

And btw,if i still play is because of you guys cuz i really love you <3 Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
[SP]Triphect
C-Grade
C-Grade
[SP]Triphect

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:48 am

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Vamp to an extent. I love the server but the corruption is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Faile
Admin

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 9:30 pm

Ok guys, I understand your sentiments. And in some cases ST is favored by the gms. However that is only directed if any towards a small core that has been around for along time. Some of the gms that we have now are rooting for us as well. They can try and stack an event but in all reality they can't actively help them and so the best man still wins. IMO shitty events are better than none and at least nilivian does some. Also any gm out there will have some bias, they do not get paid for this and get a large number of retarded questions daily. Ultimately they are here to help and if anything serous does happen they will help us just as fast as ST. So don't completely rag on them, and regardless of bias they can't interfere in general and do try to keep it fair overal so when we wtf pwn them its even more of a victory.
Back to top Go down
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 3:49 am

I oppose to what Faile said lol
I was on castle challenge for a very brief period of time, after i saw some retarded archer shooting Envy/Milky, that was going on until Milky didnt kill the archer in question. Than i logged in on Zoddy and went there as well, moment i started killing LR Nilivian teleported me out.
Than i was standing in front of Gludio Town and i got jailed. Now guess whats the best part in hole story ? Yup yup, only me and 7H got banned lol while there was xcrazygirlx, one guy from VLK and at least 3 more people and i didnt saw them getting banned lol
So please stop saying how they would help us as fast as they helped ST/LR as thats not true lol
Back to top Go down
Krook
C-Grade
C-Grade
Krook

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:05 am

Yeah, Nilivian favours ST.

But think about it guys... two of our old ally members are GMs nowdays.

They are definitly on our side.
Back to top Go down
http://krook.bloggagratis.se
DeathDelivery
D-Grade
D-Grade

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Yea but they are lower ranked GM's, no offense but its just that they dont hold as much power as Nilivian for now ... so we might have it harsh for some time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gm's words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm's words...   gm's words... Empty

Back to top Go down

gm's words...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: