Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Weekly Event Hosted by Milky for the Alliance]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

[Weekly Event Hosted by Milky for the Alliance] Empty
PostSubject: [Weekly Event Hosted by Milky for the Alliance]   [Weekly Event Hosted by Milky for the Alliance] EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 2:56 am

I will hold a weekly event for the alliance. Prize will be depending on the adena i have, the mood i'm in, and if anyone chips in to the prize.

Today I held an alliance event, the prize was 200kk and 4 BEAA per winner in a 3v3 Oly Gear, Korean style, no pots, self buffs only, no party buffs, tattoos allowed.

Teams were Party 1: Shinrui, Pennay, Nyx. Party 2: Harkin, ThunderRay, Milky. Party Holla: AgentKimble, Swampmeat, Volc0m101

Winner was Party 2, gratz. Best fight was Party 1 vs Party Holla.

I will post a reply to this thread every time I think of an event prize and type. Anyone in the alliance is welcome to join.

Only 1 real rule, when I say something, do it quickly. Like when I say stop hitting each other, you stop. If you don't follow this rule, you will be disqualified from the event, and it's even possible i'll just cancel the event for the day.

It would also be helpful if everyone in their party use the same title. If you're not in a party and you want to watch, have the title Watching

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

[Weekly Event Hosted by Milky for the Alliance] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Weekly Event Hosted by Milky for the Alliance]   [Weekly Event Hosted by Milky for the Alliance] EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:04 am

Next Weekly Event: On Wednesday February 6th, 2008, 20:00PST. Regular 3v3 B grade equips only, only self buff and party buffs, no pots (no mana, cp, healing, atk sped, run spd, cast spd, etc.)

Prize Includes

2 BSOE to clan Hall ( per winner that has a clan hall, if the winner does not have a clan hall, their prize will be 2 normal BSOE to town) [From Milky]
2 Raid Token Recipes (to entire party) [Shinrui]
1Bewa (to entire party) [Shinrui]
1Beaa (to entire party) [Shinrui]

Prizes will be updated if anyone donates to the prize.

Either pm me your party member names that day or post a reply.
Back to top Go down

[Weekly Event Hosted by Milky for the Alliance]
Page 1 of 1