Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonights Sieges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SP]Bourne
D-Grade
D-Grade

Tonights Sieges Empty
PostSubject: Tonights Sieges   Tonights Sieges EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 9:45 am

A heads up..

I might not be able to make it. We're having a couple of close friends over for dinner tonight and it all depends on when they leave. When do the sieges start (servertime)?

I'll see what I can do but if I can't get on, I count on you all to kick some serious ass Smile
Back to top Go down
[SP]Lianor
D-Grade
D-Grade

Tonights Sieges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Sieges   Tonights Sieges EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 6:12 am

haha just throw them out god damn it!!! Bla bla bla bla oyeah bla blabla.....o wtf, time for siege.... get the fuck out!!!!! Razz

seriously i think its good that you write something about you not being able to make it... thats i why i just glued your shoes together here at work!!
Back to top Go down
[SP]Bourne
D-Grade
D-Grade

Tonights Sieges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Sieges   Tonights Sieges EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Lianor wrote:
haha just throw them out god damn it!!! Bla bla bla bla oyeah bla blabla.....o wtf, time for siege.... get the fuck out!!!!! Razz

seriously i think its good that you write something about you not being able to make it... thats i why i just glued your shoes together here at work!!

For me it's common sense to tell everyone when I can't attend a siege. Good flow of information is one of the keys to having good organisation.

Glued my shoes?! zomglolwtf I r so keal j00 plx!!1!one! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonights Sieges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights Sieges   Tonights Sieges Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonights Sieges
Page 1 of 1