Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...

Go down 
+3
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
Vali
[RG]Milky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

[PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... Empty
PostSubject: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:02 am

Should you pk someone when you have a +16 or higher weapon and no alliance members are around you? Plus you don't have a Blessed: Scroll of Escape and there are 9 other people around you?
Back to top Go down
Vali
Leader
Vali

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:46 am

Been there, done that. It really gets your heart racing...but then again I did kill the other 2 that were there then ran off and logged an alt to dekarma myself...
Back to top Go down
[RG]VaMpiReLLa
C-Grade
C-Grade
[RG]VaMpiReLLa

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:41 am

LOL deffenetly NO
Back to top Go down
RasAlGul
Leader
RasAlGul

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:33 am

depends on your confidence, if you can take all 9 then hell yea.
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:06 am

Depends on situation. but rather not cos "karma" sucks , expecially when u got killed by the guy U just pk.d 1 minute ago cyclops unless u have sineater done always before 5 PK.s like i do sunny

but for those who actually do this No

please when we are exping for example in mos with nice PT, do NOT pk lonely ppl running pass, or flag all moving objects.

pk.ing with 6 ppl PT is bullshit and shows only weakness,not good reputation for alliance.
think , they maby wanna lvl/farm too.
it all will come back later when u walk alone there, the same ppl U pk.d before, have also friends and will definetly revenge for U, even with only same tag members. scratch

"act against others like u want them to act againts U "
Back to top Go down
RasAlGul
Leader
RasAlGul

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 3:55 pm

i kinda disagree, it is a pvp based game afterall.
Back to top Go down
Zoddy
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 4:20 pm

PVP based, meaning pvp isnt only part of it ...
If we make pt in mind to pvp, than sure thats why we gathered for, but if we are in exp/farm pt, than dont flag/pk without reason
Back to top Go down
RasAlGul
Leader
RasAlGul

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:44 pm

i guess its just a matter of opinion, I personally dont flag on everyone who runs by but a lot of the people I play with do. Id never try to tell them they play the game wrong or anything just because they played differently than I do.
Back to top Go down
DCup
C-Grade
C-Grade

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:07 am

What kind of +++ weapons are those 9 ppl are holding?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mwk24/ProjectGenerations
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...   [PVP/PK Discussion] Should you... Empty

Back to top Go down

[PVP/PK Discussion] Should you...
Page 1 of 1