Rising Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Force

Ally Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Buffs for Tanks Discussion]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[RG]Milky
Admin
[RG]Milky

[Buffs for Tanks Discussion] Empty
PostSubject: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:08 am

I've been asked to post a buff list for Tanks.

This is what I would get as a tank during Sieges/Pvp, and in this order too.

Agility, Song of Water, Haste, Dance of Fury, Windwalk - Song of Wind - Blessed Shield, Advanced Block Shield, Song of Earth, Magic Barrier, Song of Warding, Mental Aegis/Barrier, Bless the Body, Song of Vitality, Acumen, Empower, Song of Champion, Song of Renewal, Earth Chant, Noblesse, (Cov is Optional)

That's your 20 buffs.

Summary:
Evasion -> Run Spd -> Atk Spd -> Shield Block -> Pdef -> Mdef -> HP -> Cast Spd -> Matk -> Renewal -> WC buffs + Noblesse
Back to top Go down
Zoddy
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:39 am

Well i tested casting speed of hate aura, and its not perfect but there is like 1 second delay between casts.
My biggest concern now is me getting a crit error duo to spamming skills too much on siege and people that shouldnt of got killed, get killed cause of error ...
Back to top Go down
Vali
Leader
Vali

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 5:08 am

Zoddy wrote:

My biggest concern now is me getting a crit error duo to spamming skills too much

Try setting your shortcut ( from the system folder NOT the revenge loader ) to Compatible to Win 98 or 95...that automatically turns to single core and helps with crit due to spamming more than the loader switching to single core.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:28 am

wrong milky... tsk tsk tsk lol

ok PVP: (use the same order, first ones are the less important)

SK: acumen,concentration,mental shield, magic barrier, warding, wind walk,wind song, berserk spirit, might,shield, focus,haste,death whisper, bless the body, song of earth, song of hunter, vitality ,fire and fury and i dont use noble.

DA: mental shield, magicbarrier, warding , wind walk, wind song, song of earth, hunter,vitality,fire fury, might, shield,focus, haste, death whisper, bless the body , berserk spirit

PA:mental shield, magicbarrier, warding , wind walk, wind song, song of earth, hunter,vitality,fire fury, might, shield,focus, haste, death whisper, bless the body , no zerk cuz u have AI

TK: what the heck are u using a TK? lol

MASS PVP/ Sieges*(all of the tanks):

bless the shield, andvance block,wind walk, wind, mental shield, warding,magic barrier, earth, fury , vitality, shield, haste,bless the body,champion ,greater shield, elemental protection.
Back to top Go down
Zoddy
D-Grade
D-Grade

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:32 am

Another question .... whats normal p def for SK's ? lol
I am at 1.5k and it looks pretty stupid compared with 2-3k def that OL's got ...
Altho with UD my p def rise up to 5.1k =]
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:41 am

i get to 1.8- 1.9 with my epic and lone pvp buffs
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:48 am

I disagree with harkin about paladin buff order Twisted Evil

mental shield , windwalk,haste,bless the body,magicbarrier,deathwisper,focus,shield,might
then songs+dances earth,wind,hunter,vitality,warrior,fire,fury,warding

windwalk + haste can be easily replaced with potions,if u get alot of skills landed during pvp.also btb is not relevant as much as m-defence buffs are!!!!!!!

and this is example when u dont have rene/champ to use.

if u can get rene+champ , can easily left might+warrior off, cos shieldstun is kinda always ready with haste dagger.also shackle u can do as soon as u end casting.

we tested with xPOMOx , he was with p.atk buffs, i was without(rene+champ instead), same gear , no potions.

easy win even with less p.atk so its not so relevant as correct buff order and count.
Back to top Go down
[SP]Harkin
Leader
[SP]Harkin

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:45 pm

i never though about the pots lol Razz

about the shield stun yeah tho i never use champ unless im tanking a raid or sieging
and my stun is always ready +10 recovery FTW
Razz
Back to top Go down
Act10nM4N
C-Grade
C-Grade
Act10nM4N

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:18 pm

With Paladin Epic heavy +3 1993p.def
same u get with Imperial +6 set exept "pants"+7

remember to keep Guard stance on at SK pirat (btw u enchant power, p.def increase but mana run fast)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Buffs for Tanks Discussion]   [Buffs for Tanks Discussion] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Buffs for Tanks Discussion]
Page 1 of 1